T7 Upgrades, EB Payout Changes, and a Weekend Promo!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Until they released Abyssal lands, I was top 200 LB. So, yea, I spend thousands just like the rest of LB.

They are catering to Redstar. That's why the hit ranges are so off. Red bought his way out of being able to hit anyone, so they screw the rest of the game up to pacify him. He max's multiple LB accounts per day and accounts for a large percentage of ATA's revenue.

There are less than 25,000 active players(alts included). Out of those 25,000 I would think less than 100 are 1,000$ a month spenders, where red spends that daily. It's obvious the game has started cater to one player, and it's crap.

2. What the heck did you just say about T7, you little developer guys? I’ll have you know that I am on top of the LB in the all time baldest VK's in this game, and have been involved in numerous strips on hundreds of kingdoms, and have over 3000 confirmed steals.

I am trained in EE wars and am one of the top plunder earners in the entire game of KAW.

You are nothing to me but just another speed bump in my road to greatness. My skills will wipe your updates the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words, skippy. You think you can get away with updating **** on the Internet?

Think again, Apes.

As we speak, I am contacting a secret network of spies across KAW and your time zone is being tracked right now so you better prepare for the storm, kaw_admin. The strip that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your "statless alt" out for good.

You’re done, kid/person. I can be anywhere, anytime, and can clear you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with one successful steal. (I know that does not make sense, but just roll with me)

Not only are they extensively trained by Dirty Larry's father, but have access to Trillions of banks and will use them to full extent to wipe your miserable kaw_adminny kingdom off the face of the app, you little poop stain.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” update was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your bananas. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you overgrown chimps. I will rain fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re done, kaw_admin. Don't sleep. I'm stripping you soon.

3. ... Not cool

I have played this game for 4 years... I have personally become friends with every single dev (shout out to Wendy) and every mod... I tried to enlighten the lives of they noobs and the pros... As well as to try to advance in the game myself...

Sadly, however, it seems as if no matter what I do, I will always be at the same level.. By the time I upgrade or get a new something.... Your releasing something that give the game more options... Which means as the rich and wealthy (in game gold) upgrade and become stronger, we, the little guys, have less and less of a chance to make it up there to their level...

I like the events, I really do...

But I HATE HTE!!!!

@kaw @kaw_community

You said when hte was first here, that it was only for a short period of time...

TAKE IT OUT!!!!

For the events, people actually need a challenge and have to do DIFFERENT EB's

I mean this is terrible, the game is ruined for anyone that is new or doesn't feel like buying seals or horns...

Remove hte and rotwb... Keep blood rains... Make us all happy ️

4. I've killed hte clans before with1-2 people. It's not hard with a lot of willing players to impact most I suspect

5. Lmfao vip players hahahaha I prob made devs more money people buying xtals to hit me the wars I caused lol obviously wasn't my fault ️

6. I reckon ata have defiantly been through a bad break up and ever since then they have been afraid of commitment...they have still not committed to a date for S5 

7. Follow me if you'd like to see the SS that ATA keeps deleting posts/threads about. They proving the legitimacy of the SS by trying so hard to make it disappear without reason.

IF you are banned, silenced, suspended, or anything else because of any of this please contact me. I'll make sure people find out about it.

8. Thanks for deleting the emails ATA

9. Ugh… I quit buying lands on abyss when my next land said it cost 1.9T and my ADD kicked in… People having to save up 1.8T 25 times is a little ridiculous and I'm pretty sure it will further reduce the amount of participants in EE which correct me if I'm wrong was kaw's focus and path they claim they decided to take when they revamped wars. #myfirstforumspost

10. Devs have deleted 2 threads containing screenshots of their VIP program for the LB and big spenders. They have also deleted pages of comments on the threads containing it.

11. They giving crazy spy attack away glad lol they want the noobs try pin us 

12. Oh I thought it was my first post 

13. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. Get together and sort it

15. Clan alliance friend foe just get together for your game

16. Devs think new tiers are something for BC to work towards... redstar is at 86mil cs attack. He worked approx 45 minutes.

17. I really appreciated the forced Opening page updates DURING my war
    At least you stopped asking for ratings mid war

You know active other times than just war?
    Right?

18. So where do I sign up to start getting rid of hte clans ?

19. :/

20. This is insane. What are the requirements for this VIP program anyway? I have spent thousands of dollars on this game over the last 4 years. If my wife knew how much I've spent on a game, if be in divorce court. I've managed to avoid divorce court during those times when I was entrenched in OSW, but the money would send her off the deep end. I've been a loyal customer ATA, but I can't seem to keep up with what seems to be a "you'll only make the LB if we let you" attitude. So what's the "buy in" figure? How much does one have to spend? And in what time frame do I need to spend it? Because I keep spending, but can't seem to make up any ground. And now, the new upgrades will have me losing ground