Swan Song; My Final Goodbye, and the tears I shed

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by *Ahdragos (01), Oct 3, 2011.

1. .__. we are all gonna miss u.

2. And you guys said kaw_admin doesn't check forums.

Pfft. Noobs.

3. Good luck in life dude

4. This can't be happening 

5. ...dragos....about time you quit. You deserve it. A king of this game, when you'd be better suited to be a king of a real kingdom. A great leader, a solid role model, and a fun person... See ya on the flip side.

6. Dragos, I actually caught myself wondering where you were the other day while on pal. I will never forget stirring up some trouble in there with you, mate. You are the king of kaw and pal and always will be. I will always enjoy reading your poems in the forums. Have a good life, man.

dc. ;)

7. Cya Dude! I remember when i was in KotFE u were a clan Target.

8. Never met you. Dont mean to troll. But isnt it a little over the line to write a 6,000 parapgraph essay that just says goodbye?

9. But isnt it kinda ridiculous that you have to pulicly announce how you feel about every person in KaW? You knoe you can follow each other and private chat right? I used to play World of Warcraft. For 3 years actually. When I left I didnt announce my leaving from the game to everyone. I told my friends, and logged out. Bye bye wow, havent played since and I could care less how they feel about my leaving. Do you actually know any of these people your talking about in real life. Now really? Yeah, I kinda am trolling. But after the first paragraph, I knew all that I needed. And the after the secknd, BORING!!!

10. Gacboyc you're not trolling you're just making too big of a deal

11.  Brother.

12. I am? He wrote a movie...

13. Farewell Ahdragos

14. and you wrote a short film, but im not going to argue here, out of respect for the dead.

15. Best of luck 

16. Good luck out there man and may the world shift to your being and give you what you want out of life. 
    Farewell. :3
    -Kruger 

17. I love you too Ahdragos...

18. Watch as he comes back in the next 10 days. 

19. Ahdragos, you are really a character. I see that you have made your unerasable mark on Kingdoms at War. I mean cmon. Even admin said something lol. I can say with pride that im glad that i volleyed you and brought you into CU. Me and Smartbomb had money to blow that day . I volleyed you up to 500 mil and i knew from then on you were gonna grow into something. I hated when that war turned ugly bc it made me look at Chaos differently. I left bc I felt that you and others had changed the clan's total direction. I dont regret leaving Chaos because I felt that because of my ideas and values didnt fit there anymore. I wont lie. I started to dislike your actions and your leadership but i did respect the power and the effect you had not only in the clan but outside of it aswell. All of this is the past and its behind us. Im glad to have met you and fought beside you. The last conversation we had was actually one that fitted both of us perfectly: trash talking and cursing each other out (Gotta love profanity ). Eventhough we are opposites, we share the same love, dedication, and compassion for the people we have grown to love and hate. If KaW had a wall of fame coming up soon, Im sure your name will be in the hat with the rest of the vets in the game. Have a good life bro and thanks for the memories

Prince09
    Infamous founder/Leader
    Chaos University Graduate
    Former CHAOS Member
    LB Killers