Swabia's guide to farming.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Swabia, May 11, 2013.

1. I'll insult you Oli! But this is my main and and it's already embarrassing enough 

2. The worms are on every damn thread, there like a disease :(

3. i just realized that the worm in question is a val. one of the few players in kaw that can fill up a clan with his own alts.

do you really think that because you are obsessed enough with kaw to run 2 dozen accounts, that you are somehow better than someone that only runs 1? that you are more skilled?

because what it really means is that you are a loser with nothing better to do than push a button and pretend that you are good at this button clicker. sorry, i meant "war" game. i can't imagine how many times you pressed that button, laughing and thinking about how much better you are than the poor idiot on the other end.

i would laugh at you if i didn't pity you.

4. I've already insulted Oli.

Nobody noticed


    -ShedNinja Poof-

5. Stalking, or reading posts? Accusations of stalking, an offense punishable by a ban in some cases, is just as bad as actually stalking/harassing someone. Trying to defame me by spreading such accusations is also against the ToU.

6. Word, and Swabia isn't doing the same? He sure still thinks he's a legend.

So, prettymuch anyone HLBC and fairly good BFA, and anyone with alts has no life?

Looks like we should all kill ourselves then work allows me to play, it passes the time. I work 12 hours and I'm ready if I'm needed.

7. uh oh guys, little man is angry and trying to save himself with the ToU. lmaoooo :lol:\

Bud you are defaming yourself. im just sittin here laughing.

8. I'm not angry. I have actually found a few things here amusing. I'm not sure why you think I, a proclaimed (clanless) "alt," would become angry. You take this game too seriously. I don't. There's the difference between us. If you were me, no doubt you would be raging everywhere.

9. no man. just people that take this game as seriously as you seem to.

10. I will go farm the BL now.

11. Oli. This is ody's only outlet since he's dtw, clanless, potless and soon to be ally less.
    He rants on how he doesn't care so much.
    I have found that those that keep saying they don't care, really care the most.
    His kingdom is a carcass just decaying on forum with that horrible stench of butthurt

12. I wouldn't say Swabia is doing the same thing. He's mostly inactive. He's said it. You've said it. I still think of George Washington (or any other notable figure at that) as a "legend" or "hero," but he's been "gone" for quite some time now.

13. George Washington built up his kingdom collected all the enchanted equipment, then dropped his build to tiny, making him virtually impossible for small guys to hit and dtw for big guys. He knows how to have a good time.

14. Or am I an inactive alt that actually doesn't care, as Oli seems to think? I laugh at how you have to use two accounts on little ole EB Fairy Ody. Keep it coming hun, you're not the only one hitting me. I've been hit by the same people for the past week. One thing you did get right, though, is that this is an "outlet" of sorts to me. You'll find out why I say this in the future maybe.

15. May I ask who George Washington is supposed to be portraying in your post? If it's you, I laugh. All you do is hit EB players and make threads about every single time you get hit. The sheep of forum flock to you for it though. You live off of attention.

16. George_washington

17. I don't make threads every time I get hit. I get hit everyday. Look huma_dragonsbaine wall, he deserves a thread for his testament to ongoing butthurt.

18. @Justice, back in the day, when ad mortem was the next big thing, extorting eb clans and beating their chests about it. They thought it wise to intervene in our osw with conclave of shadows. Needless to say, it didnt end well for C.o.S. Look how that clans thriving :)

Then we moved on to ad mortem. We xtal stomped the life out of them on 2 seperate occasions, and both times, yes they did surrender.

Happy kawing to you sir

19. Your destroyed CoS?

-Disrespect-

.___.