sw vs st

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RenamedJack, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Re: A hit out on me...OKAY

#TeamAnarchy

2. Re: A hit out on me...OKAY

no

3. Re: A hit out on me...OKAY

I do know this. Plus who wants to hang out in some loser clan where they actually pretend like it's a night club? I mean if I wanted to RP I would go to Thunderclan, where it won't cost me $6 to hang around a bunch of smelly noobs.

4. Re: A hit out on me...OKAY

Anarchy..i see your in clan the strippers club,way talk about mine..i figured unloading on you i would be abl to liquidate my allies.however not even return inc?? Sell your allies and buy mine,your whole 50bill worth

5. Re: A hit out on me...OKAY

I hear they also scam and kick sealers.

6. Re: A hit out on me...OKAY

Talk like a normal person and not a moron and I might be able to respond to that.

7. Re: A hit out on me...OKAY

Yep they kicked me

8. Re: A hit out on me...OKAY

Agreed

9. Re: A hit out on me...OKAY

Yep.

10. Re: A hit out on me...OKAY

Keep running your mouth=Don't be surprised if you wake up without allies! :D

11. Re: A hit out on me...OKAY

lol there's no need for this thread to exist anymore. we all get it. the hte night club scams and its catching up with them.

op should request to lock thread.

12. Re: A hit out on me...OKAY

Nub ^

13. Re: A hit out on me...OKAY

lol

14. Re: A hit out on me...OKAY

its just op craving attention.

15. Re: A hit out on me...OKAY

Anyone see The Revenant yet? Leo needs that Oscar.

16. Re: A hit out on me...OKAY

when i could use the ug money you bandwagon junkie...oh its cathching up thats why you keep trying to get moles in, Hackson your a liar i have the ss of when you left

17. Re: A hit out on me...OKAY

I see people in hte night club I know and know they'd have no part in scamming seals... Don't think I believe that's what they're doing.

People who have been "scammed" probably deserved their kick.

18. Re: A hit out on me...OKAY

You probably have a minimal brain cell count but hey, I'm just assuming stuff too.

19. Re: A hit out on me...OKAY

Volac, its HACKISON! HACKISON! Not Hackson. Did you fail spelling in school or something?

20. Re: A hit out on me...OKAY

#80 post