Surrender to ZAFT Corporation...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xX-InfamousNemesis-Xx, Nov 15, 2012.

1. U guys can slap me anytime . I'm not mean like Cold. There's a reason for his name. Me on the other hand , I'll kiss and give u flowers

2. Well done ZAFT

3. Why so much respect for ZAFT? The whole clan all ganged up on one person... If it was any other clan I'd bet you'd all critise for not being able to 1v1.

4. Owen, we got used to the idea. IG, KotFE, the entire Apoc alliance probably does this. Remember the Alison scandal?

5. This never stops being awesome.

I love you Zaft. You're da sexxxy

6. Big supprice about someone apolgise GO Zaft Corp..

7. Cos-owen shut your trap and get off this thread before i farm you myself.

8. It got quiet in here pretty quick. 

9. More because I didn't want to bump this...

All typical it seems. War clans continue to take no criticism with no quarter given.

10. ^more like don't start none won't be none ;)

11. Because there are only Trolls on forums, they dont have anything Good to say besides disrespectful comments. And you disrespect zaft or another prominent war clan u gonna find urself naked and pinned very quickly.

Thats is why it is so quiet.

12. Meh, I always wonder why people who war always say "Don't call in friends!" but when they do, they jump at any criticism given.

13. ummm umm if u know u won't get a 1 on 1... why talk big and ask for it. in the end, Ur the only one that will lose everything lOLoL.

14. Dude, props for hitting a guy with those stats, even more props that he is ZAFT. You got some balls.

Sad that the whole clan got set on him though. Should have left to a 1v1, especially considering the size difference.

15. WARNING
    We are EXTREMELY protective of our members
    Test this at your own Risk

16.  They do give fair warning, but OP does have balls. 

17. I'm not zaft, don't know zaft and I still know that I shouldn't mess with zaft

18. Hey! I'm a troll and I'm not always disrespectful ...
    I try leaving a good name for trolls everywhere Dx

19. The op hit a ZAFT smaller member and surprise surprise, you pick on a smaller ZAFTie the bigger ones will come get you.
    Lesson here don't try act a bully because you end up being the one bullied.

ZeuSZAFT Leader
    Corporation
    Boss of Carnage