Super excited about the new building tiers!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RDV-1992, Jun 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They mean that we'll get half price horefrost land buildings in the near future! 

2. No they won't

3. Well that's quite an assumption.

4. Hoarfrost don't need to be cheaper. Seriously you can get 100b a day quite easily doing scrag ebs and higher with HTE. That is as a mid sized build. Just think about how easy that actually is.

5. It's happened on every building set since Tier 3. New building set comes out, cost of old building set is halved. Even the t5 buildings, after ATA said they wouldn't do that. IMO it's going to happen.

6. Can we get Abyss lands and upgrades Cost cut in half? Why wait? Do it fair for everyone!

7. I hope they do this as well... They jump up too much. Completely lowering it would be bad, but maybe lower the gradient that the price goes up would be good...

8. If you have played longer than 2 years you should know ATA doesn't play fair, or care..

Hf price cut would be nice though

9. If have to struggle and grow,pay these outrageous abyss prices ,I'm not in favor of making HF lands and builds cheaper. Now I can see helping smaller builds to grow the game. But lcbc now is way in the future, anyway its still just a game.

10. The developers don't have any plans for this as many users have used full funds to upgrade, so the developers feel that this will anger our players, so there for, this won't happen, may be suggested though.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.