Sun Lord and Green Lady (Now With More Rewards!)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Easy for you to say Rio, you got the 7.5k tier and is in a clan that does hte frequently

2. When is the next one?

3. Don't need any HtE to get to 7.5k bro
    Eb's n EE n PvP allows many options.

4. I got 7.5k from pvp. I actually only got 1117 from ebs.

5. Just to add to that, I also only used 1 XTAL throughout all 3 weekends. It requires time that's all. No money, just time.

6. Instead of adding more rewards u devs shud jus move everyone up a tier

7. Yes I got a lot from ee and PvP don't really need ebs

8. Well you benefited from clan spell the majority of the time giving you double drops. If you were clanless you wouldn't fair as well so not really an accurate statement as you never bought them but benefited from it.

9. I made 7,5k with 1 ee, and pvp gave me 750. Actually when my clan did hte i was either offline or balancing my items in another clan :p

10. True, however for the VAST majority of the time I was hitting from pin with club, do the maths..

4 hits per regen, 1-2 drops, we'll go with 1.

50 every 5 mins = 600 an hour,

1.2 hearts or whatever they're called this event per hour = 6 in 5 hours.

I was very active so..

6 x 3(sets of 5 hours) = 18x3 days = 54 (which btw is 2000 of whatever generic item it is).

So even without hitting while the clan had the spell on, I would still have made it.

See, time is everything.

11. Devs, why do you make equipment that drops from epic battles virtually redundant with these high stat promo equips…???

12. How sad is it that the gloves I got from collecting 450 of the last event items provided me with gloves better than my maxed maged gloves from two events ago(4weeks). Maybe devs are really a buncha idiots and this game truly is a brown stain on the underpants of freemium game stank. 

13. Awh chubs, cry a little more louder! :lol:

Kaw_comm mentioned on a thread that with every event they're releasing equipment with a gradual increase of stats, so that way players can always keep improving their equipment.

If you don't like it, stick to your whatever you have. Your 2.5k tier gloves?

14. 2 chest in whole event.... lmao, and increase drops, liars. 

15. I'm retired and trolling. You prolly shouldn't mouth off being so tiny tho.

16. Forgive me Chubs, if it makes you feel better we can talk from here. :roll:

The devs plan to keep increasing event rewards stats, everything I have now will be obsolete in a few months or even earlier! Sucks, but meh. Devs don't want us to get equipment and no longer need any other, obviously they rather have us chasing the cheese for as long as they can have.

17. 43 chests dropped for me this event.

They increased the event rewards!, not the drop rate.

18. Where's the extra rewards does anyone got it?

19. So, the banner for 7500 was listed as 2% 2% 2% 2%, and it ends up being 1.5% x4 instead?

20. Why do you guys keep upping the rewards level it's unreal and I always come away 100 short of getting what I need and it ends. And is almost impossible 2 meet those high rewards level. Not trying to sound like a jerk just constructive criticism