Sun Lord and Green Lady (Now With More Rewards!)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Shouldn't you be asking to increase non paying eb drops? Why penalize the paying players from reaching their goals

2. Okay, that's a better idea

3. No support less events

4. Bring back the curse was better

5. Visual bug for tier 5 of Pvp event? No mithril shown in reward for me in that tier.

6. devs you need to add other elements in this game to keep people intrigued not over using the same thing which justs leaves ppl feeling borded

7. Lol have to brib people to come back and play ha! Nope

8. I like the event but a opt in opt out option would awesome on event. Not just the opt in for pvp.

9. F2p content is severely lacking in this game compared to the top grossing apps

10. I'm going to get the rewards for 7.5k this event and I won't have used any seals or xtals.

Tell me again where I needed to pay to get that tier?

11. Ya, compare that to top grossing apps like I said and its meager at best

Also for you to get that many without xtals or seals means you're activity level is well above average so referring to yourself in this sense is contradictory.

Honestly, that's most likely top 1k. At least top 3k, which is pathetic for an app. Think about it, you're top 3k in an app you enjoy without spending anything. There's no xtals no help with content you saved up. It's truly pathetic in the app market.

13. Why don't you just leave already.

I don't get why you complain so much about this. It's literally all few stuff. Let's say your grandmother buys you a smartphone. You go connect to mcdonalds wifi and bam you can play KAW. How much does this game make you pay? None. And you can have plenty of fun without paying, and plenty of fun paying. Just depends on playstyle and what you want.

14. Why? Because of an honest comparison to competing apps?

15. I just think it's sad that you complain so much. Lately the devs have been giving out more free stuff like they are prepping us to spend on Black Friday. Erm... Ya. But anyway, someone that plays for free can enjoy it just as much even if it doesn't do just what the top grossing apps do. Candy crush brings in tons of money and if KAW became like candy crush we wouldn't be here.

16. Clash of clans and boom beach are two of the top ten grossing apps but ata refuses to adopt any of their principles. Those are similar apps. Candy crush also has principles that could be adopted. They seem to be going the route of kaboom apps; which only works with multiple servers.

17. Grind grind grind

18. Ok I will agree with you on this point. They do have plenty of things to fix and could definitely adopt some good practices from SuperCell.

However as far as events go I don't think we should be complaining. Sure they are copy and paste events that get monontonous, but hey it's free stuff and helps new people grow.

19. The problem extends beyond it just being free stuff. Yeah it's pretty good that all you have to do is hit ebs/PvP like normal and get free stuff without really trying. It's sort of like KaWs version of daily rewards. It's the fact that everything is the same and there's nothing new in the game that is frustrating. Along with the frequency of events. I think you'll find that most people don't actually have a problem with the events themselves, but rather with the frequency and the fact that they're all the same.

20. I can agree with that. The same thing over and over with little break does get boring.

At least they are trying something with this LL war system.