Sun Lord and Green Lady (Now With More Rewards!)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Support

2. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

I'm drawing a blank, but what was that event that we worked as a community to reach large tiers of rewards that were given to everyone?

3. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

The one that had the "Global Effort - Abyssal Discoverer" achievement? I'm sure I can look it up. If I do, and no one has replied, then I'll edit my comment.

EDIT: It was, "Prepare to Enter the Abyss!"

http://forum.kingdomsatwar.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=172086&hilit=Global+Effort+Abyssal+Discoverer

4. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Hopfully this event is easy

5. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Be nice if chests dropped more than orbs 90% of time...gotten 2 crux outta last 2 events total. Whats the purpose of using nobs if all ya getting is handful of orbs.

6. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

they are free

7. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

The only positive thing I can really say is that the names of the items are easier to remember. -.-

8. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Bloodstones are not creating sun seals for me

9. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

My blood stones are not being converted at 500, it says I have over 1000 of them

10. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Same problem here

11. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Devs are aware of the problem

12. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Problems fixed.

13. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

It's still doing it for me and stuff is now showing up items unknown re open game

14. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Eh. At least its converted now. Time to breathe easy...

15. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

I really like the design of the achievements in this event! :)

16. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Corinthian .

With respect , I have been playing kaw since its infancy . The suggestion that I am a new player , and am therefore not aware of the circumstances that has kaw in its current state , is offensive . Some players remember when the simplest of conflicts ballooned into full scale multi clan wars . I happen to be one of those players , and miss the fluid nature of those times .
    Sadly , as a long time player , it appears as thought this once exciting game has been reduced to mindless button mashing . My suggestion was not meant to offend anyone or limit anyone's gameplay . It was a suggestion that this game return to its roots and give those players that have never experienced the thrill of defending a strip , or working with their friends on a strip , for a timeframe . At the very least , those who have only bought crystals and hit Ebs would feel the heart pounding reality that many enemies were lining up to take what you have . Would that not make all the time and money they have spent worth something .
    Sure all those who are saving for their next land will complain . BANK YOUR MONEY AND FIGHT SOMEONE FOR A CHANGE !

-sheesh-

17. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

I'll tell you the problem with the monetary power that you're using here: it didn't require any discipline to attain it. You read what other apps had done and you took it to the next step. You didn't earn the knowledge for yourselves, so you don't take any responsibility uh... for it. You stood on the shoulders of your players to accomplish something as fast as you could and before you even knew what you had you incentivized it and packaged it and wrote a thread on it and now *slaps desk* you're selling it, you want to sell it!

Devs the kind of control you're attempting is... not possible. If there's one thing the history of this game has taught you is that KaW cannot be contained. KaW breaks free. It expands to new territories, crashes through mechanics painfully maybe even exploitively, but...well there is it.

KaW finds a way. :geek:

18. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Insomniac Smash Squad
    LawlessFlawless

19. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Can we lock this thread for low effort since the event is low effort?

20. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Support