Sun Lord and Green Lady (Now With More Rewards!)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Looks like the same event smells like the same event... Yup going to still be inactive for this... 7 month so far event? With just a week break in between.... Yup that's what Ima do. Been inactive all through out October those 2 events didn't help me activity and this isn't going to help

2. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Again an event,please stop it s too much

3. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Seeing as they're just copying and pasting events, they might as well just copy and paste all players comments as well :D. Would save everyone lots of hassle.

4. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

I'm assuming by "wars" you mean EE. Most people don't play KaW for EE. If they did Primals might actually function without mismatches by mass clan participation.

5. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Congrats on another crap event. It made my wife angry enough that she quit KaW. Thanks for that.

6. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Devs "CF not granted. Events incoming!"

7. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Lmao

8. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

When are devs finally jumping off a building? I want to watch and laugh! :D :D :D :D

9. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

10. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

11. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

12. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

They just HAD to increase the goals. Not to mention the pvp blitzes increases too. Like it was already bad an event came out every other week, the events got harder because the deva want more money. Ass holes.

13. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Annoying but helps noobs grow 

14. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Don't be dumb, they scaled it to account for increased time. 1.5 times last event with 1.5 times the duration.

15. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

For a change , why not remove all Ebs for an event . Force everyone to rely on their battle list to make money . For a timeframe , return this game to its roots .... Where the only way to earn gold was to take it from another account . It is a war game ! .

16. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

I actually like the increase to 3 weeks. W it they increased gold crux drops for players that get 7500. Plus the damn curse idea was stupid af last event glad thats gone. Just once again wish they would of made all wars indy. They know that theres only a select clan that wins virtually all primals. By making primals also drop 300 it gives them a walk in the park n possibly w the amounts of wars even an easy top 100 slot. Should of just been indy that increased from 50 to 300 imo

17. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Another one of these events and i'm gonna contact anonymous to throw your servers down. ?

18. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

You're about as original as these events

19. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Thanks for being a new account, and for making your second post on these fourms! I just wanted to offer some input really quickly here:

You know how, in the PvP Blitz, people claim you should just join an event clan and attack friendly pure spies or hansels for the event? If Epic Battles were removed for an event, ignoring whatever the community reaction would be, the game-play would just return to the OSF days where people attacked pure spies and hansels, and would incentivize the use of bots among players - making the war against them more difficult on the developer end. Overall, the game play wouldn't change very much, just dedicated players would replace the epic battles, the gold would be a little less, and the unique epic battles drops would not exist. Also, to new players, this game would not appear to have as much variety (for better or worse).

Still, it's a good motive to have - to spice up the game by encouraging combat. Just keep in mind that there is a reason some mmorpgs have both PvE and PvP servers rather than just one world with no PvP turned off - a significant enough portion of the community isn't interested very much in world PvP, which is why they do epic battles and occasionally risk a toe in system wars or pvp events. All of that said, I welcome PvP as much as the next person, and plan on making a topic of my own at some point on the subject of innovation.

20. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

SHUT THE **** UP CORINTHIAN