Summer Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _0ne, Feb 26, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Hope that helps clear up some of the concerns, Players in the final do not get to choose their clan.

2. Lbs generates the bulk of ata profit. The amount they burned on Kaw could even more than a year's pay for some of the players lol.

So it's logical for Kaw to be a "pay to win" game. They do dev the game to make profit lol

3. Keep in mind the reason that the devs took away self pinning was because of complaints that people were never "open". I personally think that with the new over powered items and pots this self pinning tactic needs to be reintroduced. Not everyone can afford to go out and buy several $1000 dollar accounts and transfer the gold through volleys while they buy crystal and max crystal daily for gold in order to buy allies. Self pin is a cheap way for them to fight(less allies). As it is now you just have to take the hit and suck it up. I remember when allies and original pots were all we had and allies meant something in war....devs continually bring out up/downdates.

For all of those that say "if you don't like it quit" I'm holding out hoping the find the update to make kaw what it was when I started.

4. I'm glad that the ee wars changed it so that the stronger people will win, but that does lead to stacking as it is. If its like an all-star war at the end where people are divvied up by the devs compared to mercenaries, then it gives a lot more incentive for warring.

5. Thanks for the feedback everyone. Regardless of if its clan stacking, mismatches , etc most agree a even match is the most fun and rewarding win it lose.
    I have been thinking too on how to counter this issue, because the shoe can move to the other foot anyway
    Only thing I could come up with is that mithril spells were the only thing not updated with the new pots and T5. Before a mithril spell have you a pretty good one up on someone who did not have any cast. However with all the new pots, T5 buildings, and the enchantments on items. The strength of mithril spells influence has greatly diminished. How about strong mithril spells. One just for normal everyday war and maybe a few that are super expensive. Imagine a "LB for a day" type spell that would give you a huge strength/spy advantage but at a huge cost. This would allow a few players when it was really really needed to match a LB player for a short time. This would also help in osw, lb players with spy bfa could be targeted on a strip if a clan was smart enough to save mith and all cast the spell for a large strip.
    The LB players would also have access to this spell so they could escape its affects as well if they are willing to pay the casting cost..
    Thoughts ?

6. Apologies for piss poor grammar spelling and English. Driving lol

7. I guess dev will allow the smaller clan size to use more xstal and that is also revenue for them too.

8. That would make some sense to me... Like say, 8 hours for a 350 million to all stats boost, but costs 100 mithril. HOWEVER! It can't be in the refund equation for ee wars, otherwise it's broken. There for if in a massive pinch, but you can't make a profit off it. I'd like to hear feedback on that.

9. You're on to something there One. How about a clan bonus for the unferdog clan?

10. No support for "lb for a day". -IMF- would live in a constant state of "KAW GOD" and I'd never be able to attack him 

11. Did I really read someones post saying, self pinning is a skill. Dedication is operative, but skill??

12. Support small clans make thr world go round

13. Spoonlord, MALAKI and many more the LR you see at the top of the prestige board was full of LB mercenaries it was by no means small. The LR you see now is semi active at best and can't SW effectively so are more of an OSW clan. More research in op.

14. @ dark..

Mate when ZAFT stacks a clan - nobody is touching them strength wise. Not even close. It would take everyone not ZAFT stacking together to even make it close strength wise. I get what you're sayin, LR was stacked with some bigger players but nothing like ZD was.

15. We'll be making sure that smaller clans have a chance at the top prizes in Season 1 of the Estoc Trials. We have not made any official announcements on the return of either the Summer Wars or KAW ASWs.

16. I agree with wake on page uno, they should be split into divisionsm:D

~Clumsy~

17. Thanks for reply kaw admin :)

18. I didn't think about this, good point

19. EMPIRE