Summer War, final result: Last Rights Wins.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Moose2, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Belle I agree completely and if you read trough the whole thread you will see it is your people that took up aggression with me. All I had done was commend LR for the task they accomplished and later point out a false statement made by one of your members at which time they continued to tarnish something that they should hold in high regards. But they keep firing, do I keep returning fire. You should make sure they read your post, it might out things into perspective a little better for them.

2. Yes belle even had you not sold off all your def pots you still would have won because you found more openings. That just means more vigilance in activity not superior strategy.

3. Why all the hate ? I am honored to have had the chance to fight with LR and before you go off on mercs again , I have warred with LR for the last 4 summer wars . Invited by my friends to war with them ! YES they did what they had to win , they could have invited you (nvm you did not exsist until yesterday ) but they chose to go with people who know whats going and they could depend on (stands proudly). Say what you will we ruled !!!!!! Angel

4. Tickles please read the whole thread and you will see myself nor anyone else has said anything bad about mercs. It's only your side that is making that into an issue.

5. Yes belle I'm proud most of people I know in lr I've known from osw you played game to rules and won dull rules but you won couldn't ask anything more I'm happy you won lol
    Just hoping devs new rules will make rw more exciting
    Although devs don't mess with spy build or I'll farm you 

6. BTW Its really cool to be one of the very few kawers to have all three items from summer wars! Is it Tuesday yet?

7. No one likes a suck up tickles I'm jealous btw 

8. You did great, tickles. Those items are deserved.

9. @supe- strategy is a lot of small things put together. Each individual tactic came together like a perfect game of chess to create a great strategy. If you break down each individual tactic we employed, then individually, they are not completely impressive. However, pulling everything together into a strategy and implementing that strategy is the real challenge and should be commended.

Again, I give props to ZD for an excellent strategy as well. It was well fought and hard won.

@magoo- lol. I almost died during hgl war. I was damn near lulled into a coma This one was really exciting for me. I kept busy with two accts running and a serious desire to win. System war is no more boring to me than hitting an eb. And the wars actually required thought. If I were doing 5 hit regens on an eb, as many do, I would be more bored than in the war. Everyone had their own specific jobs to keep them busy in between, as well as reports, the excitement and thrill of competition, and conversation with friends in cc and pal.

10. Thx Angel  i never post forums . This is probably my 4th post in the two years i have played KAW . Those last two wars were exhausting and really a challenge . But dedication , a passion to win , the great management by you and Belle and The fear of you kicking people and then farming them afterward won that war 

11. Magoo - I'm with you. I'm not disparaging the efforts of those who fought.

However, I am suggesting that none of them ever got hooked on kaw because they wanted to sw like what was required in the final.

As for those trying to defend the final - don't. You did what was needed.

I gave up sw in 2011 as a result of the change to dull n boring turtle wars (done 1 in 2012 i think n leaked as was bored) and the new war system needs to resolve it IMHO.

It will be interesting to see the asw this year if the changes are not ready as its impossible to turtle 200 people if it's the same size as last years clans.

12. Well 'turtle wars' existed as far back as the sw itself. Which was mid 2010.

13. Belle I die more everyday with t5 

14. Lol Angel - ill leave the thread as I look to have touched a nerve n don't care enough to press the point . If turtle wars is what kaw folk want then I'm right to keep away from sw. Cheers

15. Actually, it's just that you look like an ignorant idiot for bashing sw in response to people who've criticized sw ever since they were added into the game.

16.  I did touch a nerve 

17. Lr won that's the main thing
    I just hope and wish their next war brings more fun play
    Games ?? Fun ?? No??

18. LOL I just had a horrible dream..me, arsh and belle sitting in a Starbucks, making the roster list and preparing group tasks...when Moose comes, steals angel's iPad and runs out with all the info in it.....why moose, whyyyy??
    Thats just too much...back to farming

19. LOL snr, I knew you would check the thread after officially leaving it. pathetic.

20. Trouble , yes horrible dream indeed. The roster list leaking before war is a no no.