Summer War, final result: Last Rights Wins.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Moose2, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Congrats to Last Rights! I knew you guys would win! :D

2. *or

Yup ... Deffo been up over 24hours 

See who trolls what I've said  ... Im sure you get my message

3. Don't take my post out of context guys. I've participated in a few marathon system wars myself.

I know what you guys went through. I meant that there was no way I could find the time in my schedule to dedicate that many hours to staying constantly pinned, and searching for leaks on either side.

Just way too time demanding. I would probably have been hospitalized from overdosing on coffee lol

4. Supernobby, I'm not sure what's worse: stupid or coward..

But me thinks, u just jealous of Corthis pinky ring we getting will make him look even sexier

Tyr, ya take a nap man, stop picking fights, they obviously don't want any conflict lol 

5. I'll give it a go tyr.

For starters this is my main so please try something better than "post with your main", if that's all ya got you really don't want a battle of wits on your hands.

Minus the moron known as hms Charles, I don't see anyone talking down about last rights accomplishment today. They're we're heavily under dogged and pulled out a great win for the books.

I do see where a player states a fact about the top plunder earners of LR not even being LR members, but that's not talking badly about LR. Both sides merc'd up, it just seems Cor wants all the glory to go only to LR and not the mercs who helped(I believe it was even a mercs strategy that got the victory today).

And that's not saying that the mercs won it for LR because they were the top plunder pullers. It takes ever player being on their p's and q's to pull off a win like that.

So I'm not sure where your deep rooted anger stems from but if actual members of your clan didn't post moronic things(see Cors post here) then maybe you wouldn't have had to have had you rage moment of glory just a few post prior. 

Congrats to last rights and the mercs that assisted them on their win today. Well fought by all.

6. More stupid post... Keep feeding me and I will nom nom nom up all your stupidity.

Yes I'm jealous of Cor because of his claims made to another player who posted the top plunder pullers in LR aren't even LR members and Cor felt the need to tell him he was stupid cause he doesn't know who LR members are. And I'm totally jealous that he spent his whole Saturday glued to iPhone or computer while I was out drinking a refreshing Adult beverage as I bbq'd with actually people.

You so busted me on that one.
    * hangs head in shame *

7. Congrats 2 winners and losers, but can't wait till these turtle wars r over, merc inc and HGL done a real war grats 2 both of them 2

8. Super.

You are an idiot...
    There is no need to even say more:

9. Woot woot!

10. So you think a war is only won by top plunder earners ...  ... Not by the in house work done ... You think you should play every man/women for themselves? ... What about the players purely assigned to sweep the internal roster whom have no opportunity to sweep the other side for opens and make ... Are they not key to the win ?? What about those tasked with pinning certain opposing players whom if left to regenerate could cause havoc ...Never mind all the other roles involved ... I will stop here as I think I have made enough of a point :)

11. Congrats fam!! I am so proud of you crazy fools 

12. Why do people have to go into debate about this? Last Rights won. And it cannot be changed. I guarantee EVERY single clan who participated in the Summer Wars had at least one merc.
    So instead of being idiots and arguing about something you weren't even a part of; just congratulate them and shut up. :)

13. I said nothing to that effect Tyr.

I do however now think there is something wrong with your ability to read and properly interpret the English language.

I clearly state in my post that it takes every player being on their p's and q's to pull off a war of that nature.

Maybe read slower and out loud and if that doesn't help it may be time to get those peepers checked.

14. Awwe u Proud of 0 sts account being your main..how cute
    It's good to have some sense of humor dude, chill out

I'm a merc, though it sure didn't feel like it when clan warred as one so idk why this topic was even brought up. There was no unknown player allowed, we worked the roster carefully and it paid out.

15. last right full of mods and win the 1st place beat LB players congratz

16. Yes moose, we know. -__-

17. Trouble maker.

Nobody said there was anything wrong with either side having mercs in them. And you have to be kidding me!? They only took mercs they know and trust!? Wow what a brilliant idea.

Someone stated the top earners weren't LR, Cor decide to tell them they were an idiot because they don't know who LR's members are but fact is what the player said is true. It doesn't mean anything besides Cor is the actual idiot and likes inserting his foot into his mouth. Minus that nothing else was said about mercs

You lot are the ones making an issue about the mercs being involved.

I'm starting to see a routine of stupidity developing here. Guess that's just how y'all roll. Bands of a certain feather stick together.

18. Why is there even hype and argument about this war? Both side fought a turtle war.. And LR the better in turtling won.. End of story. Congratz them and move on.. The next war with revised mechanics you can plunder them heavily since they can't turtle anymore and if you are able to do so.. So stop argument and back to Haunting please to upgrade..