Summer War, final result: Last Rights Wins.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Moose2, Aug 26, 2012.

1. You guys should fill up the clan get to #1 be awsome

2. Good defense for both teams. 
    turtley awesome !!!!!!

3. Props to my family Last Rights! Way to go guys! You make me sooo proud.

Great warring you ZD. Much respect

4. Funny..you don't know who are LR members...good job ignorance.. :|

You know, Meisha was over there, so they had LBers and a moderator, lol :roll:

5. Well done last rights, nice to see the underdogs come out on top, all though I was always barracking for you guys to win.

Great war!
    (even if it was a bit slow. ;) )

6. Congrats LR. I enjoyed watching no plunder change over the course of several updates. Staying awake and whacking quests this long must have sucked for both of you.

[​IMG]

7. [​IMG]
    I find whack a mole wars so 

[​IMG]

8. Congratz to Last Rights for their win, and great job to ZAFT for making it there.

9. Great Job LRI knew you can do it :)

10. Thank you for the great war Zaft Destiny! And thank you LR for the dedication besides all the rest! Impressive and was a pleasure



11. I don't have the dedication to scout anyone for hours on end lol

12. Cor, inserting foot into mouth again about mercs? You love to tarnish stuff huh.

Please enlighten us all as to with if your top 5 plunder earners are actually members of Last rights?

None of them are even in Last Rights now lol. Wars ends they go back home...

What was that about ignorance?

13. Does it matter about mercs? Really?

14. Both sides had mercs. That's just how it's always been. Cor did put his foot in his mouth though lol

15. Darth, if scouting is all it takes to win the first place, then be it. You said it, you don't have the dedication even for that LOL

But no, scouting is just to pin your self and minimize possible plunder that enemy can earn off your leaks.

Dedication I'm talking about is staying up for so long, not leaking, pinning every 5min (ya ya every one hates turtle wars but what can we do? This is now a days Kaw mechanics and tactics we have to use to have a chance of winning..!), following directions without a single objection, team work, and such. Even finding a leak on the other side takes way more than you think..especially when the opponent is that good.

16. @Darth.

Lol yeah same... You'd want to hope the equipment is good.
    :lol:

17. As I said earlier ... High 5 if you were there  .. If you weren't you have no right to comment in a negative manner... This final required a lot of skill and dedication.

I welcome anyone who questions the fighting ability of and last rights of zaft members to knock our doors individually and see what you learn.

Kaw is war... it's about who's right, it's about who is left.

Tyr

18. I don't think it matters that mercs were involved at all. Both side used plenty of them and in the end LR had the better tactics.

I just like pointing out all the stupidity that spouts out of cor's mouth especially when he tries to make others look as stupid as he is lol.