Summer Promotion: Limited Time EB Bonuses June 14th 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 14, 2013.

1. People are just getting to greedy now, it's pathetic.

2. BOGOF land sale every Tuesday! Lol

3. Thanks KAW Admin

4. Admins or Devs when you post these could u include EST.?

5. @ those laughing at warbeasts getting the promo boost. Look at the bright side, new active players who read the forum are probably running fasts b2b warbeasts, that's a potentially good cheap ally market. Just a though.

6. Warbeasts is giving 1 billion in gold. I would have thought that was slightly more than 2X

7. thank you to the makers of this game...i enjoyed it....but must admit that the drops (equip, aquas, infernos, bars, potions) has been lowered so far as to change the games enjoyment...every clan i have been in is getting so few drops from ebs that i feel the summer bonus has become a scam to try to keep players from leaving the game. 2x the drop opportunities from 0 is still 0...1 inferno rewarded to a group doing fod in half time with 80+ active...yesterday for toc...was pathetic for drops. i was involved in 5 toc during the day...i only saw 4 shoulder plates fall and maybe 10 aquas and infernos all together..with the drops so few and far between and enchantments failing more and more this game is turning into a full time job if you want to be successful. To the developers thank you for your hard work and please increase the drop rate even just a little or many players will loose focus and start leaving your game

8. Thank u for the promotions they really help me get money fast thank u keep them up pls and thank u

9. Next 2 ebs yet? Its past 7pm GMT.

10. It's the weekend, they said they're only doing it on the weekdays. 

11. Damn it is saturday. Damn summer makes me lose track of days. Lol. Thanks.

12. I think whatever ebs are chosen for friday should go on until monday.

13. @_kula_
    that sux cus i did 2 toc and there was tons of drops it also depends on whether or not the players in the clan have the equipment... just a thought at that

14. According to that talons of carnage description: "wrecking havoc on yo" ... Are the devs using slang? Was this a simple mistake? Is this eb monster part of a gang? Perhaps the forest that surrounds him are his "crew" or "homies" ....? Answers anyone? o_O

15. What times the new ebs coming on

16. For everyone asking. The new 2x ebs wont be announced until monday. Its weekdays only

17. Ohhh so warbeasts till monday? If so damnnn why not tfo :(

18. New eb's ????