Summer Promotion: Limited Time EB Bonuses August 22nd, 2013

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Aug 22, 2013.

1. About time players realise the Devs only care about the players spending thousands if real dollars on this game and not the ones that actually work hard to get to where they are. Eventually they will realise that they will start loosing players as they can not compete with those on the leader boards and will eventually quit.

2. thank you devs 

3. Lack of effort devs no pic?? But cool sr?

4. Ok this is good for big builds what about small kingdoms??

5. you used to be fair and have both big and small 2x ebs, now it biased to big players, please make it fair

6. I say a ambush for littles would be okay. Or at least a origins

7. strider you were there for double ambush double reck double tfo and you're still that big?

8. Wow all these whiners. Just appreciate the fact that we get anything. Also when they did double gold it was small ebs which larger players got zero benefit from. Now larger players get a chance for some double gold.

9. Cheers devs ! :)) ...About the lil ones?? Maybe nxt week is their time!! Lol

10. Oh come on the little ones had it for ages, it's our turn ty devs

11. I'll say this again to you small people, you guys don't have 150b buildings to pay for :) also I'm small and can hit these just fine

12. Devs please help us run promo on smaller ebs please...

13. an eb that i will spend 2bil for mith and end bonus is too low.
    its still not a double pay. better doing tfc then.
    :roll:

14. suck nothing for small peeps

15. big build got goot eb such as wasteland and frozen city and ofcourse haunting. Small people have noting to aid for . Big get bigger smaller stays on ground.

16. Devs you should make tfc double gold next

17. Where is the fairness that in so many of these double drop ebs more non-paying accounts are getting equipment than paying members?

18. Happy birthday o(^-^)o

19. Just got inferno drop but didn't get any can you look into it please

20. What's this drop? .-.