summer of Cfs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Balto573, Jun 12, 2014.

1. How can u give us stuff u no mod

2. Seals would be dropped in a clan you join that's how but like I said if you want seals you'll have some dropped in a clan you join if you want ally's hired you'll have ally's hired.

3. By the way I suggest contestants kick the **** out of eachother to slow others down

4. So basicly the build is your build  wouldnt want balto making an effort

5. No I dropped build specially for this

6. Boounless I'm picked 

7. HAS TO BE BALTO'S SIZE SO THIS IS A BUNCH OF BOLECRAP :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. No you can be bigger or you can be smaller frust I already told you that in pm

9. Lol u said "slightly"

10. Yes you can't be huge and participate this gives incentive to both try PVp and try different builds each summer

11. So I have to drop 9mil CS to participate?

12. Princess-hood and lord_jackson are the two selected from the first thirty posts as not many people other than myself posted in that slot I'll try not to repeat that.

13. I call next 30!

14. ^ Screw it you can participate I drew my name more than anyone's anyway 0.o

15. We could do groups of 5 in different clans and its a competition between the clans for most CFs

we make our team wut ever ppl we want but the total CS has to be under 10mil for the clan

16. Yes so well need at least ten participants to do that frust and a leader for the other group then each leader picks one at a time

17. Sorta like the continent war, but limited?

18. I guess but we might still go individual depending on participants