Summer All Stars Wars, 2016.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Kanney, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Every summer we have the all stars wars. It's fun, competitive and you can meet a lot of cool people.

The winners last year have their names displayed as such: "namegoeshere"

Although participation was lower last year, will they return again, or get buried under the events of the new year..?

2. Oh they better be here this year, I honestly don't see why they wouldn't the tournament is short in brief.

3. I'm just a banana but support

4. The apes approve

5. Is not even springtime. Why so hurry?

6. Yo lo quiero

7. I want the bananas back

8. Cant wait to get smashed by 500m cs accounts!

9. Not that I'll be in asw but they should give equipment to winners like in 2012 (correct me if I'm wrong on the date)

10. If what i remember is correct, that wasn't asw that gave out rewards in 2012. It was a different type of tournament. Trying to remember the name.

11. Actually the wars were in September and then moved to the summer. Looking forward to the next one.

12. 2012 was Summer War Tourney and ASW aka AllStarWars is the latest tourney where the top 10k r eligible with 1600 in 8 clans of 200.

13. 2012 was wired, but yes still fun. Hope they can add something cool too it.

14. Hope I'm not on ops team

15. All star wars suck

16. I never participate in asw. Why would I want to waste my time and xtals for petty stars around my name?

I get that some people think it's fun and it probably is. Just wish it gave equip like it used to.

17. Its never given equip

18. Hopefully more thought and effort will be put towards this asw this year seeing as zero was put forth last year...

19. First two all Star Wars dropped puppies. Bring back puppies. Why do devs hate puppies?

20. Asw didn't give equip that was the 2012 summers war tournament which was NOT the annual asw