Summer 2016 All Star War Betting!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 22, 2016.

1. What if the only time someone had to login was when the server was down?

Does that mean they only get the we're sorry xstal and not the betting tokens they were hoping to score once logging in?

2. I would like to have something like this in the next events. Make it like the owl and baron event having sb lottery. Maybe 2-hr wars. A little touch of RNG on the eb and faction points on ee-wars. It would be cool having lady luck even if you're logically on the losing side.

And kids would learn probability and statistical analysis :lol:

3. Good luck  but frankly you don't have a case, your definition specify the action of gambling "money", guess what the betting is free here. ATA gave the betting token for free, no purchase was necessary or offered in order to bet on a team.

4. I believe it doesn't matter if it starts with real money. I'm not sure it evens needs to be possible to be able to spend real money for it to be against some rules - the definition of gambling never states real or fake currency.

5. I had four, bet one and won, still have three ??

6. You need to collect your rewards yourself from the event tab. Go on olive and claim your tokens.

7. These are the same type of people that would report Nintendo for Legend of Zeldas money making game :lol:

8. Support to drgn

9. Support dragon. Ppl need to suck it up.

10. Somebody report this twit for being stupid.

11. How do we collect the prize please? I have restarted the app several times.

Do we have to wait till the timer runs out to collect?

12. Yes, you'll be able to collect the rewards when he timer has run out! :)

13. Someone report this twit for feeding the trolls.

14. The timer has run out, the chest is gone, no rewards.
    *like magic, reward was received as soon as I posted, lol.

15. I got the.notification that I revceived reward but not in inventory

16. Hey,

Seems to be a slight scheduling hiccup: rewards are being dropped into players inventory a little earlier then the event was planned for.

Your Aevum Circle Pieces should be rolling out now. Instead of at 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. Sorry for any confusion.

17. Ty

18. You are currently gambling with my tolerance for your stupidity.