Summer 2016 All Star War Banner

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 30, 2016.

1. The banner looks good! Congratulations to all the winners! :)

2. Thanks chocolate, feel a bit lucky to have won this banner, kinda wrong that 'stats wise' it's better than the banners won by all the ppl that put in so much effort for S6

3. Stats wise it's the same as the top10 banner for s6 except the s6 banner is attack heavy whereas the asw banner is balanced. I prefer the asw banner personally myself in both design and stats :D

4. So true and 2014 I'm 2 times champion 2014 and 2015 and got nothing lol

5. I was surprised how much i like the design of the banner. Great job. Only, why doesnt it show up in player profile or on clan member list?

6. A fun weekend in deed , love the banner, cheers

7. Grats olives!!!!

8. Yep I can't see any new banners s6 and this one just show up as a red flag.

9. Hey everyone.

We're looking into an issue where the banners may not be showing up for everyone.

We'll work on getting this fixed for you all as soon as possible.

10. Sorry devs. S6 banner all the way. No towers no problem. Break them instead.

11. It's ok Devs no one really wants to see them. Especially since you only made these banners for this years ASW and not the other winners of previous ASW winners ... That's kinda low down dirty but we come to expect that from you guys.

12. The devs can hardly ever get anything right the first time smh

13. Since 2010

14. Oh look, new war banner for eb players.

15. Hi guys the banner can not be seen though...you have to search for it in among the equipments...Devs might need to have a look and fix it for the champions..I would have liked one for the 3rd place though.

16. No one wants to see flags you give to one group and not the other winners of all the ASW WARS. Hashtag #makeflagsforallASW

17. With increasing stats for the finalists and semi finalists ; )

18. Support for that one