Summer 2015 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 11, 2015.

1. The devs even sent messages in nf and pm (I'm assuming to every player) that said:

"Your team was defeated in the Preliminary round and will not be advancing to the Semi-Finals. You may leave the clan whenever you wish,

however you may also wish to stay and make use of the Seal of the Damned that was given to each of your admins earlier."


    #lamedevs

2. Let's all agree with actual facts, this year's ASW was an epic failure and lack of foresight even-though there was plenty of prep time. Saying this, I did enjoy my round, enjoyed warring with friends, enjoyed warring against friends, made new friends, etc. We, the team I was proudly a part of, warred with what we had, and I was very impressed.

To those who warred along side me, , and to the winning clan, congrats. ️

Btw, tiger, you are correct, wc was epic. 

3. Been playing little over 3 years and I'm starting to reevaluate if I want to play any more after yesterdays mess. I feel that the game is not about war its about the next promo now and yesterday's war mess is proof. The developers had plenty of time to prepare but were probably focused on next weeks promo instead. I was on a ok team at first then got put on a terrible team just like all Indy's the match was terrible . Try fixing the war system it is kingdoms at war right? Or is it kingdoms of promos ?

4. It seems like the violet vipers and magenta manticpres are the favorites.

5. Magenta FTW.

6. Semi-Finals matches are now created.

Good luck everyone!

7. The winner will be the one the devs rigged to win as always! Wars r a joke these days Lmfao 

8. I can only hope that a even more chaotic hot mess will happen - like devs disband all war clans 5 mins b4 war ends

I hope someone recorded wc yesterday and posts it on YouTube

9. Devs can only rig matchups, it would be pretty obvious if they rigged the actual war lol. Like gave free regens to one side or something. Or altering the gold of one team

10. I'm disappointed I went to sleep and missed the wc rage.

11. First off, total congrats and props to yesterday's winners of the Prelims.

Now; ATA, you've lost all my business. I've looked forward to ASW, and it was nothing but a launch disaster. Instead of postponing it because of your utter failure to hold a once a year event, on time, as advertised, for the specified time period, and all other etc's, you rush what is supposed to be kaw's grandest stage of end game.

I will never buy another xtal, nob, or anything to give you another cent. This epic failure of your team is pretty much my final straw for me. Oh, to rub the salt in the wound, you also took EE levels from the losers, and gave a very poor mith payout to the winners. You aren't allowed to justify the measly earnings with your claim that everyone was awarded 200 mith, as you made it clear that was for the inconvience for the confusion.

All in all, kaw just plain sucks outside of social aspects and being an EB fairy, and also the occasional PvP tears. The game has become watered down and oversaturated at the same time, and the only aspect of the game I enjoy has become unenjoyable due to exploiters, low participation, and an overwhelming stubbornness of ATA to try any number of obvious possible solutions.

TL;DR: blah.

12. @ Cal, you act like they care about your $50 you spend a year 

13. Troll elsewhere.

14. Couldn't of said it any better then what Cal has just said. Pitiful showing by the devs, it is important to mention I give you all the benefit of the doubt 99% of the time but this was the most dramatic failure that you all have had in many years.

Scrap the war system and get rid of the pointless wars that serve no purpose. Rewards need to be increased to attract more players, the larger the base of players warring the more variety EE will have and thus the gameplay gets better overall.

15. Aren't inactive on both side. Or all inactive just put into one loosing clan by developers.

16. @cal. I think where you went wrong was assuming ASW is "kaws grandest stage of end game".

Set the bar so high,and of course you'll be disappointed.

17. I still had fun in the asw, regardless of the debacle in the beginning.

This wasn't an event we had to buy a ticket to enter so i dont see why so many feel they were ripped off.

Congrats to the blue team on their victory. It was a hell of a battle. In the end y'all really did well and i wish y'all the best of luck in tbe rest of the event.

18. No equip for the winner just pretty lights next to ur name how cheap ata

19. Do you know how many people would be crying if they didn't even qualify for the wars and lb playrers just increase the gap? I wish there were equip but its obvious why there's not

20. They've never had equipment with ASW..