Summer 2015 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 11, 2015.

1. NVM. Thanks Hawk 

2. Please vote me in as honorary participant lol :p

3. Frog you're the biggest noob on forums. Cheers

4. Congrats everyone who has made it this year hopefully next year I can join. Always love to watch the most power people battle it out!

5. U sayin Frog is a lil green behind da ears?

6. I tell myself that every year, but I'm always too small lol

7. Think of it as a weekend war camp for grads

8. So we get to watch hte noobs war!

9. There r still good warriors out there. But i just dont see people signing up for 18hrs of war for absolutely nothing

10. savvy dude

11. Multiple players in the same clan as that inactive, including a friend, either mentioned in a thread about the conclusion of the war or told me.

However, those reports were dismissed due to the popularity of that person.

12. Are there still info wars and proms wars going on at this time or no?

13. Wahoo! Three years and I finally made it!!!

14. Asw always been a type of iwar, ppl have never picked there clan. You posted forums to join it n devs put you where they want you and it was 200vs200 only 1 war at 48hrs. Now it's 4x as many players(if clans r even full) and only 18hts and y'all r whining

15. Out of 10,000, 1,600 will be chosen-- interesting

16. I still think they should have an all-star bracket for players ranked under 10,000. Still plenty of them that spend money on xtals.

Plenty above 10,000 that won't use a single xtals during ASW as well.

So why not make it where everyone can experience this?

17. I spent the last year building up for asw. I can't wait! Last year was awesome.

18. Oh and if you are worried about inactive players, just keep Strawberry or marine or whatever name they go by now out of ASW. Should be fine

19. I'm unable to participate so nobody who does can truly call themselves an all star 

20. If only we can all participate together regardless of size or stats