Summer 2015 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Lots of crying people, in my opinion do your best, its for fun. Good luck all..

2. I'm glad I decided the other day not to take part bad enough with 11pm-5am war time but with the screw up I have no regrets
    But plz remember if you want more ppl to take part think of the other tz I'm sure if this was planned for the whole of the world rather than the Americans the Asw would have been a success

3. Sorry but I support the 10,000 cutoff even if lots of ppl didn't war for one excuse or another. 110 is fine. Don't need to load the sides up with noob builds who can't war just because we didn't reach 200.

4. Lucky I didn't participate

5. cannot participate im noobest

6. That waz my opinion Mr. Frog. It waz Dev who decided #200. I strongly believe all the kaw community got right to participate if they come in bracket. If u need #1600 warrior open window for the rest. Or else next year it will b jst u will b casting wave and squatting alone without an opponent and dev have to declare u the champion without a competition. Is there any fun and recognition?

And dont say us noob build. We are starter build. We are growing every day and working hard as u do. So respect every one. Even ssh can compete in ASW and kick hard as u do.

My word of practice, the taller u grow up and succeed, ground deeper and lower ur roots of thoughs and kindness with other. Coz u never know wen ull b unrooted where ull meet them again at bottom.

7. God - watching WC b4 first round was epic. It was a train wreck yet hilarious. The greatest WC evahhhhh

The only thing I can compare yesterday's WC to was the epic forum fight regarding teja and tikka that happened years ago

I can only hope something that epic happens again on a grander scale.

8. Devs, please remove the this event from my players setup. No point reminding me im achieving zero when you dont let me enter.

9. It was fun

10. Devs did good as usual. The timing for Asia couldn't be more perfect. Either we have to wake up like 6am or we have to start at 1am? Lol... They love Asians so much they do not want us to waste time sleeping.

11. Come on guys cut them some slack. They are trying. Don't be so negative or get ready they pull the switch on kaw also like gaw.

12. You know who gets credit for trying? Amateurs. You know who doesn't? Professionals that have made millions of the product. Zero excuses for their level of incompetence.

13. What happens if the admins who u gave seals to drop in clan keep em for themselves ?

14. 3 out of 4 of the admins at cyan's did keep theirs!! the luck of the top builds I guess  #lamedevs

15. Yes where's the seals u gave the admins ?? They were never used ! Give admin all seals and rest get screwed once again in this !!

16. I received a response from KAW_whomever stating this was like any other war. Obviously I disagree with that response. ASW is a special, and I do mean "special", war event. It's not seasonal and it's not a "regular" daily war. Devs, you really need to reevaluate this one aspect (EE) this event and inform us we would be losing a lvl if team lost. As for the other issues already mentioned, well, nothing additional needs to be added.

Epic fail to this year's ASW. And for those who stuck around and warred, regardless of the many issues and flaws, props to you/us all.

Happy KAW'ing ️

17. Wait....they gave seals to admins n actually expected them to use for a thrown together asw clan?. Devs are stupider than i thought

18. Dev
    Just noticed by Wassby about chosen for semifinal not count 1st war missed, why not reply it before., Sent Fb and asked 2 times earlier before and after 1st round. Better sent me notification about it been player care service. I really happy and hope about to join ASW when you sent notification for semifinal.

Good Luck everyone for final then to win

19. Still waiting on a response about the seals ?? And would like one on the ee situation ! Where's everyone's seal they didn't get cause y'all gave it to the admin that never used it for the war clan ???, And the ee y'all took cause y'all MESSED up and ppl didn't war cause it was a mess ,so the ppl that did war are losing their ee off ur mess up ?? And it was never said ee was gonna be taken or giving in these wars ???