Summer 2015 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Wish I could join 

2. My sentiments n same for me when i was growing back when.U will get there GL

3. Can ATA make 1 adjustment n open it up to Top 11k overall n allow more ppl to fill open spots for the full compliment of 1600 entrants if needed?
    Or more that is to accomplish same.

Thx

4. Question:

To do asw: is it imperative I b all in for the 6hr schedule?

I can do
    - 60% of Friday's war
    - 100% of Saturday's war
    - 30% of Sunday's war

When I war I usually make sure I am available the whole time but 6 hrs long ass time. Is it expected that you b present all war long?

Given my schedule: is this acceptable to participate or should I not cast? I wanna try asw but I dun want to b selfish and let my team down. Let me know what you think.

5. Most ppl in a 6hr war r active as much as possible. Its to be expected some r not active at all.

Hardcore ppl in ASW r not everyone.
    Up to 18hrs of war on a weekend is a hard grind n leaves open many ppl to be inactive at some point.

6. R u hardcore asw?

7. ASW 3 i was.
    It was 3-8hr wars then n i missed only 1hr.

The more ur clan wins the more clan endurance n activity is needed to come out on top. Thats no secret.

8. Hmmm

I guess I shouldn't do it

I'd b mostly inactive in Sunday's war and I can't cast assumin my team won't make it to Sunday's championship game...it would eat away at my soul if I felt it was my fault my team lost

9. 1st off your clan has to make the Finals on Sunday.

Every clan expects inactivity on some level.
    Its a grind of attrition n then some.

10. Eg in ASW 3 my 1st ever war i was made WC for cr 101-150. By the time Finals started we had approx 150 ppl still active. Thats war forya when huge n long.

IMO the more the merrier n best if the full 1600 warriors r entered. Full compliment for 8 clans n we do our best. Up to 3 wars covering all TZ's is what it is.

11. What if there was a ssw=super star war prior to asw, an the winners get a ticket to asw XD us unranked peeps want in some kinda way!

12. Propose a war for all ppl under top 10k.

If ur idea is good I'm sure it will get the Devs attention GL

13. Overall LB is only top 10k as it stands.

ASW has always been top 10k hence AllStar.
    Get creative n help out those not on LB.

14. Hmmm

I guess I'm leanin on not doin asw - it's about commitment and I dun want to let my team down

15. Up to u...

Its not like 1600 ppl will all be active 100% n some r more than others.

16. Everyone who got New Abby land should be qualified to ASW

17. Top 10000 ovarall is too low. Make it more easy and instead of 1600 make 3200 qualify

18. U think 4-6hr wars is better?

19. War Details

War Type: Random
    Health Crystals: 6
    Outside Hits: Off
    DTW/DTS: Off

Tournament Schedule

Preliminaries: July 17th, 3PM - 9PM PDT
    Semifinals: July 18th, 10AM - 4PM PDT
    Finals: July 19th, 6AM - 12PM PDT

Top 10k - 1600 entrants in 8-200 ppl clans

20. Same here... I can't kaw while at church