Summer 2014 All Star Wars Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 7, 2014.

1. So close to qualify
    Buy lands or upgrade buildings for CS hmmm

Oh and all GH/SH comments here are highly amusing after the last 3 seasons of EE, you'd assume all system wars revolve around you? Noooooooo, serves you right 

2. What is it than determines your rank on the over all lb?

3. Your stats, bfa, and action totals

4. If every sh that is a drop build or a alt was eligible for asw then truly there would be no reason for most of kaw to grow unless u enjoyed osw. You chose to drop to or make a sh to fit a exploit and kudos it worked, most sh now have better equipment then most mains had for first 2/3 years of kaw. But ffs stop being greedy and trying to get everything handed to you while you never grow or grow ur bfa to account for smaller size like some sh have done to hit top 10k.

5. So most likely someone with my stats obviously won't suit the roster?

6. Just as an indication of what stats range you'd need...

I am at 9.600 on the general LB at the moment.

7. If you've a 100b ally it's good enough.
    Your Stats need to be as high as DN_A
    Your Battle Wins as well.

8. I want to war too!!!

9. I am unranked!!! I want to war!!!

10. Um i am #9265. So do i have to build towers for war ?
    Also will any clan accept me without towers ?
    Please wall me, I cant ask in wc. Help me by giving sugstion on my wall

11. Wish I could join loved asw 3 good luck and enjoy everyone

12. DO IT FOR GAW TO ️

13. Be my first 1 I hope to get a spot. Be nice to be able to war somewhere again. Hope it's old system not fast ee

14. Better grow for the next

15. Top 10k is too wide a range. What makes Overall #10,000 an "All Star?!"

Best ASW to date was ASW 2. I believe the audience was Top 5k Overall and below. Even then...maybe that range is too high.

Why not take this opportunity to make tiered brackets, just like your Individual Wars should have?

Glad to see ASW coming back! Just don't think the gap should cover 1-10,000 Overall.

16. Can 10k ally lb join instead of overall?

Just being sarcastic lol thats like half the sh community "more piss off mids lol"

But thanks devs for showing the kaw community that you actually listen to the players

17. Support! COUNT ME IN