Suggestion - slight variation to Vanished Paladins EB

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -DA-, May 10, 2013.

1. Meh. Whilst I think bl is fine, gotta please the EB fairies, so support.

2. Support, the eb is long and difficult to complete as it is especially given most clans sign up with 26-27 members...heck our clan don't even bother running it anymore unless u want to waste xstals on a few miths - no thanks. 

3. Support as well, smaller clans should not miss out on mith.

Also BL is not so easy when in ee war mode, and you say 6 hrs is not long, well I'm not playing more than 12 hours so it is 1/2 my KAW daily allowance (based on wife who must be obeyed :lol:

4. Support we fail that eb all the cause there is never enough of us hitting haha

5. I hope kaw recognise the importance of being obedient to your wife. Support. 

6. Great idea, support.

7. I've seen some clans struggle to complete eb
    Others complete it way too fast and due to some players not being on at time of no match it flies past before they get to hit losing their mith.
    Others also at the end if war are too tired 12-4 am to stay up just to hit an eb.
    It would be far simpler If devs just awarded 15 mith to all involved and stopped wasting everyone's time with an eb no one really wants or needs.
    If we have to have it yes it's a good idea, but I'd much rather see the devs just award the mith and let kaw carry on as normal.

8. I was just going to make a thread about this :(
    But SUPPORT :)

9. be sure first phase is still only for people who have spell so that clans will not try running eb b2b for gold.

10. My Suggestion is to hit other kingdoms/clans that are either on the Battle List or in the same situation 

11. That, or suck it up like a big girl. 