Suggestion: How BFE can be considered for EE match-ups

Discussion in 'Wars' started by n8milIs, May 24, 2013.

1. Again you wrote a whole bunch of words to say this.

1. You want to level the playing field.

2. To do so you are taking away items that those earned, and not purchased with money.

3. You have decided to keep your pro-packs, which unlike the equipment, is not available to everyone.

Worry not dumb-ass.
    I will continue to farm you until you see I'm right.

AGAIN. Look at your build, it's worthless. There's a place to start soul searching. If you have 3-6 in a war good chance you will lose. I would go in detail why, but I'm not giving away ideas that my guys worked hard on proving right.

2. Thanks for your input, you are truly a benevolent soul.

3. This is funny as **** lol. Go virus

-Kitty

4. Stop with the threads, like for real. Earn the damn equip and shove it where the sun don't shine.
    Equipment should be unique. If they factor every single little thing into matchups, where's the fun at?

5. Only thing I dont understand in this arguement is on the first page... you said something along the lines of "since its impossible to get in veteran clans that win all the time and all other clans do is lose"

What do you think makes those veteran clans, "veteran" clans? Veteran clans know what they are doing, which is why it makes it hard to get in their clans cause they want to make sure their clanmates know what they are fully doing to win, which is why they always win.

6. That was to OP btw

7. My rationale is that veteran clans are rewarded with the means to gain more powerful equipment. So, not only do they have the tactical advantage of experience, they also have the advantage of better equipment. If these things aren't factored into a match-up, the outcome is easily predictable.

This should be a game of superior tactics, not "who has the best stuff wins".

FWIW I have agreed with virus that pro-packs need to be taken into account.

8. OP obviously is too ******* retarded to realize that in the beginning the playing field was level.

Those who did the pre-season, spent lots of money warring while others mindlessly hit EBs.

The clans who were smart, took all available resources, and excelled due to team work and learning curve that was superior to other clan members.

You see, OP, 75% of our guys warring already have stout items, and are only warring to crush the cry-babies like you from getting 4 points a war on the last week. They already have 50. Just stopping you from getting it.

9. Their tactics earned them that equipment. Other than the EE equipment they have earned, and the all-star equipment that was given out. EVERY clan has the ability to obtain all the equipment the other clan has, so in no way during the first trial did any clan have the advantage of better equipment.

Yes everything should be factored in, I just dont like hearing complaints on something thats obtainable by everyone. Just takes hard work and ALOT of patience.

10. Look, I started the thread because not considering BFE is a significant and known disparity. I had a suggestion to address it.

I've had a lot of discussions with various people who are on both sides and mostly everyone I've spoken with agrees that it causes funky match-ups. That's it.

If you want to view me as a complainer or a whiner, it's you're prerogative. I'm just representing the views I've taken from discussions I've had.

11. We know it's the nature of the weak to ask for a level playing field.

It's the same reason that some of us have great careers, and trophy girlfriends.

Hard work son.

T.I. - Go Get It

This track/song should give you nice motivation.

I dont always hate on noobs, but when I do. I farm them while doing it.

Stay pinned my whiny friend.

12. ^ all I picture is that guy from the dos equis beer commercial with the last thing you said. lol.

13. On larger builds the equipment differences matter less; the problem is when a smaller build has 3x their cs worth of equips and then gets matched with someone who is essentially 1/4 their size. This doesn't really effect me but I can see why people have problems with it.

14. Makes sense

15. @Virus hey noob earn them then i got 6 of them and earned em all with money or quest if its such a big deal earn em and same with bfe boohoo thier bfe is 10Xs higher well then move your players around and get different matchups to earn more gear plain and simple

16. There's no need to factor bonus from equip. If you work at it, anyone can have same equips and bonuses from them. BFA however requires spending money and time. That's What estoc wars are about, dedicating time and money (more then likely). The people who whine about Bfe are people who are too used to their eb's and want to have fairer matchups because they don't know how to war properly

17. At KayBran, I'm uncertain what your trying to say. Mainly because I cannot decipher wtf it is your saying.

18. Gear should scale with overall cs imo.