Suggestion-Equipment

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ILoveSponge, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Flufff theres factions in minecraft?

2. Support. This is a brilliant idea.

3. @thefirstone notice the part where I say one change for free?

4. I like this idea
    Support

5. Would this also mean that you would have to do different wars, or have to play a different role? Ex. More offensive, or defensive?

6. No, you would still have to buy it with mith but the bonuses would be defensive, offensive and balanced.

7. Great, thanks

8. Support this is an incredible idea I'm gonna follow op and hand him some of the left over catnip from the party last night

9. Support, HOWEVER make it so we can still tell if you have propacks or not. If you include that it's a great idea.

10. It wouldnt show on your banner next to your name what equip you have

11. So you would still see propack/no propack

12. Support. Great idea, also a great way for Devs to make money, lol you would have to pay to change your flag color.

13. I like the idea that u just have to cough up a little more mith to buy the other ones

14. Yeah, thus more warring for mith.

15. support. great idea

16. This isn't half bad needs some better presentation but...

17. Brilliant Idea.

Really like this.
    This may bring a tactical edge to the game that KAW has been missing.

To add to it i would perhaps envisage that it would require a further upgrade of the castle; perhaps only available at HLBC. This ensures that the players that atain this reward are experienced and most likley have decided which style of game play suits their requirments.
    Then the castle upgrade is perhaps a priory extension, upon which the 'faith' of ATT, DEF, SPY etc is chosen. Where upon items can be bought/ improved etc. whilst fighting under said chosen banner.

By bringing this in this will make wars more tactical, more akin to the classic rock, paper, sicsors game; where by a mix of 'faiths'/ builds will be required to ensure victory.

18. I'm really digging this idea. Gives meaning back to flags

Nice mate