Suggestion-Equipment

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ILoveSponge, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Bump for feedback.

2. An idea i have came from a game i use to play

KaW should keep track of how many people have each color of flag kinda like a faction and then you could have a major war system between factions and have a faction chat. Factoon chat would take the place of ally chat or a new tab in the chat menu.

I dont know this idea could use alot of changing but it would be interesting. i might get on comp and edit later.

3. It would need to be balanced across BOTH spy and troop stats. If so I would totally get some green. A balanced kingdom is a happy kingdom :)

4. @sir
    Is that minecraft you speak of? :roll:
    Support 

5. Cool ... Still tired I'll email later

6. @flint of course it would

7. Then I love it even more :)

8. Sooo... Obviously..

SUPPORT

9. This is a pretty cool idea.

Support 

10. Cool not one un-support

11. Hmmm... I didn't think that I'd get this much support.

12. Good idea I agree 

13. Wow not what I expected i love the idea however.

SUPPORT

14. This kid deserves a medal... Support

15. Pretty nice idea, would be fun.

16. I like the idea, my only thought is that new members would have no idea about this when they choose their banner, and for that matter neither would anyone who is playing now. A good portion of the appeal of this idea is people with different banners getting different bonuses, but you would be restricted in these bonuses due to a previously not important choice some players made several years ago. I am sure this could be fixed with an option to change banners (possibly for a fee), but I think it does need to be addressed.

1ྀᎦᎿ1ི