Successful Spy Action KO in EE should maintain its Stealth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Silph, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Support

2. love it! Very supported!!! Why spy ko if u dont stay stealth!

3. Support- anything that makes all builds more effective in EE wars benefits the game.

4. Lots of support here but all those supporting remember this.

Don't cry when your attack builds are being assassinated by an unknown that you can't hit until you've found them. Don't cry when your attack builds can't make plunder in a one hour war because of stealth assassinations. Just some food for thought 

5. I support op when u ko someone u instantly get major inc I would like to see this change

6. I support it. My alt being a warring hansel, this would be very nice for me. Because as soon as i KO an enemy, i get counted hit hard.

7. Lol don't you think attack builds get hit hard when they ko? Why should spies get special treatment? 

8. This is a good idea, but queen is right. More people will just complain if this happens. Besides would you guys really want season 2 delayed even more just for this?

9. Because we make no plunder at all apart from steals, and only idiots steal in EE. The fact that you earn a bigger bonus from an Attack KO than an assassination/scout KO.

10. And spies earn more mith than attack builds. Come on? You don't see us complaining 

11. Support because it causes a guessing game.

12. More randomness and chaos.
    Support. Will make it more exciting and leave more to random chance on who pinned who.

13. Support. This would cause clans to sweep a lot more often to find the mysterious spies. It gives spies the opportunity to finally play on their grounds by doing what they do best. Attack builds just don't like it because they are too lazy to sweep :lol: I like this because hansels and hybrids can actually get a ko without worrying about being plundered to bits and scout bombed back to the stone age. And yes, Attack KOs give more plunder than Spy KOs so there is plenty of reason to implement this idea.

14. Really??? As an attack build, how appealing is a hansel with only 156,000 att/def? How appealing is a hansel with barely 1.5mil ADT??? VERY APPEALING! I hit them as a hansel myself :lol: they pay great and they can't do anything about it. Spies typically use their spies out of ko so they are full on troops. Thats easily 26-30 in attacks to massively plunder them. Yes, spies are targeted WAY more for that very reason.

15. Don't really care 