Successful Spy Action KO in EE should maintain its Stealth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Silph, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Full support! EE is too basic, needs more strategy.

2. support and not just cause im a hansel its because the estoc war is very basic i like a challenge alot of kaw players do and the outcome would be very different i like this idea the devs need to look at this fourm and do it in next update

3. Ty all for your responses ( for and against ). I too hope that the Devs read the thread and get a feel of how the kawmunity view this topic. EEs will be with us for long term and will doubtless develop more. Maybe threads like this will help Devs move them gradually in a certain direction. Ty all for staying on subject as much as you have. SiL

4. Support 

5. Sounds fun, support :D

6. Makes so much sense! Really! Get a clan full of hansels and be untimable and uncallable. Good idea but never work.

7. Full support , let a spy be a spy , a secret warrior of doom to all the attack heavy peeps in EE wars .

8. Support for obvious (and selfish) reasons 

9. Support

I always use spies first when I xstal, if I get a ko I am immediately jumped on. This idea is wonderful

10. Well said otherwise were just open for attacks and give our stealth advantage away

11. What happens if the spy fails in his action but manages to ko the person?

12. SUPPORT: Anybody who ko's with a spy action should be announced in their own cc.That way more GH builds will be liked,ect. Idk if Ive ever koed someone with a scout,though Ik with assassinations Ive had many. Though if it doesn't go in only the friendlies' cc but also in the ENEMY's,then don't post the ko at all on cc,or make it dark? Try to fix it devs,it would help bunches to EE wars! :mrgreen:

13. Actually, I don't think it should say who got the ko... Only. Xxx has been ko. Communication has always been the key to winning wars. How about the ko person has to tell who ko them....

And if its done with successful spy actions... Your sol

14. Support

Spyd shouldn't be caught on succeful actions..

Only if ko'd on a successful spy hit. I've been ko'd on a failed scout. I was pissed lol

15. Support