Successful Spy Action KO in EE should maintain its Stealth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Silph, Aug 29, 2013.

1. support.only assa. stealth ko

2. Support all Spy Attacks..... Stealth

3. Support!

OmegaLSA

4. I 100% support this, it will take away some of the power of tracking applications and put it back into the hands of people sweeping for xtals which should be more important in wars, more activity is always better

5. Support. My main would favor so much more in EEs.

6. Support, more interesting! 

7. I support Silph and would only apply it to steals or assassinations.

8. Yep, fully support. Makes complete sense and i'm surprised noone has brought it up before. Good thinkin silph.

9. I never understood why any successful action reported who did it ...

If I scout ,ass,or steal u .. U don't get my name because I won correct?

Well if I win an Att I still win .. Why do u get my name

If ur saying its because there spies and no one saw them then I say wat about my left over spies ? They didn't see the guys who assed me or stole? And vice versa if my troops Att u and kill Urs (via a win) either ur troops don't get to report back who did it (cause their all dead) or its the left overs that report who did it ... Why don't ur left over spies?

Either all successful actions should hide name or none spy actions shouldn't get special treatment

My two cents

10. And as far as ee goes its just another thing to complicate the coding either adding lag time till the company figures out wat to post or not to post or its just a waste of programming making something more difficult then it should

No need for this and doesn't really add anything to ee or the game IMO

11. Yes give us more reasons to go spy /ends sarcasm

12. Support I like idea but only for assassinate and steals like others hav said scouts too easy

13. Hmmm is this such a big deal? I'm fine either way.

14. Yea what about your dead spies left on the battlefield?