Successful Spy Action KO in EE should maintain its Stealth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Silph, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Me: Silph... Name sounds familiar...

30 seconds later: Thats who that is! :roll:

2. Why should assassinations and steals be stealth? EE would be chaos.

Sorry Silph. No support 

3. Support/ but should be if ass ko I think 

Nice post silph 

4. Support ofc

5. Not bad. Could be a spell that reverses it?

6. @ samurai

They now don't show u the opponents ko stats so no that would not help a tracker identify but sweeps will.

7. I support this. Would add an additional layer of strategy. Spies are supposed to be stealthy!!

8. Just steals should be stealthed, since they aren't currently used anyway.

9. Support, in full. Spy actions (all of them) are by definition supposed to utilize stealth. If they are successful, kingdom should not be exposed. That is the whole point of having spy troops in the first place. To expose a spy is, in effect, a punishment. Should not happen as a result of a successful action.

10. This would work nicely if the person who gets ko'd can see who knocked them out but in cc it would just appear as 'So and so had been knocked out losing xxx amount of plunder.' Would create more communication between members.

11. This is great idea dear

Full support!

12. Everyone farm the op.
    Just kidding dont farm me lol

Anyways I see both sides maybe give the ko to them after the war or something because when you work hard you want the credit but it would make the wars better if there was a stealth aspect.
    SUPPORT

13. The #1 actually.

14. The point is why should scout be so powerful in the first place? I wonder what SDT can completely block off scout with full pots

15. Support . But I feel it's best use in Assassination KO'S