Successful Spy Action KO in EE should maintain its Stealth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Silph, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Well, ish support. It definitely needs tuning.

2. Shut it Gun yah big noob 

This is a great idea, support 

3. No support. Most KO's are spy actions - this would make it very hard to hit enemy who just KO your friend.. It's critical that spy actions are not "stealthy" when it comes to KO.

4. Devs seem to pay more attention when it has bbcodes and forumers do to

5. Lol reaper if peeps are steal koing it's likely irrelevant as they will lose the war anyway

6. Gunner is that really necessary? Does it change the way point of the thread? No. So answer on topic or this potentially good idea could be wasted.

As steals use more of your own spies than your enemies, i say this should be for steals only, what does anyone else think?

7. Well then what's the point of a spy action? It might as well tell you who assassinated your troops then. It could be kept to just steals and assass because 3/4 of ko's are made with scouts and anyone can scout anyone else fairly easily.

8. As if spy builds need more attention, the game is already swarming with hansels as it is. If you don't want attention for KO'ing people in war then just avoid pinning people, though I'm pretty sure KO's increase your pay...

9. Support whats the point of being stealth in who's attacking if when u get knocked out it tells who koed you

10. Relentless I will agree to that, although no one uses steals anyways... So slightly pointless lol

11. No reap its not necessary but it might get more support if you give the pros and such. I'm just trying to get more support for it.

12. I am sad to say I never thought about this. It does make sense. Every other successful spy action in kaw is anonymous.

13. Seems reasonable . Because it is called spying, so other team should not know. I don't war anymore . But considering your bfa it benefits you not having the other team knowing your up.

14. For myself its all about maintaining the fundamental properties. On reading so far i do agree that the scout action has been exploited in ee as much as it is in osw etc. its far too easy in its repeated use and is no longer used the way i believe it was intended to be used. But that is for another thread.

15. @silph btw I'm not dogging you thread or anything great idea

16. Ummm how about no.....ever one would just go spy builds then

17. Deadwood, now wouldn't that make an interesting war then?

18. Yes, A1 is on forums a lot and is a good forumer, but that is not his original account. Also, I support for only assassinations like many have said

19. Wouldnt a good tracker be able to work out who the certain ko came from using the war roster?

20. Spy builds can't compete with an attack build for making plunder, good ee clans will know how to balance who they let war.
    And yeah, a good tracker can, if the person who did it just came out of ko, however it won't be as easy when those in question xstal. Which is where this will have most of its effect, on xstals.