Successful Spy Action KO in EE should maintain its Stealth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Silph, Aug 29, 2013.

1. I like the idea, would be fun to try it out in a few wars. So support

2. Support. This is a great idea, surprised it hasn't come up yet. Good thinking Silph 

3. I like it too, support.... But I'm a hansel.... Go figure

4. Support someone should make this pretty and stuff

5. Assass only and I'll 100% support. Scouts too easy too succeed, actually like the idea though.

6. Barcode tear of god or whatever lol LB'ers aren't a shock on forums... A1 is in tons of threads teja has made some and a few other LB'ers but for sure A1 is the LB'er that I've seen the most.

7. But back on topic I support this but like someone said keep it to assassinate

8. Great idea buddy, would love to see this in season 2.

9. No support,
    This just gives the better players a bigger advantage and the weaker ones not

10. Support

11. Me being me (loves a good chaotic war) i support this :D very good idea :D

12. The only thing I don't like is that most kos are scout kos. Almost no ko would ever be shown.

13. Eric has a point in the scouts being to easy to hide behind.

14. Meh. It's likely several are using spy actions on you. You only see the one so it's a wash. I don't see what is gained as both sides are subject to the same rules.

15. Support, but only for the enemy. Your team's CC should of course show who in your clan took down whom.

16. Maybe this could only apply to assassinations or steals o_O in a sense it does create an easily exposed system where, once again, spies are over powered to hell