Successful Spy Action KO in EE should maintain its Stealth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Silph, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Support. All spy actions causing the KO should be kept hidden, much more fun. Sweep, sweep, sweep

2.  def assa and steal only, not scout anyone can do that...I get most of my KOs from assa...I'd love it if I didn't get 20 inc after a KO like pinning people in wars before KOs

3. I think that sounds cool.

4. I agree with Silph this would spice up EE

5. Support it would be the best buff for spies forces the opponent to sweep more

6. Nope an action is an action an a knock out Is a knock out, can't handle getting knocked out after a update jus go do haunt, nah never mind missing items a inspire more threads *facepalm* why do peeps EE jus to complain, jus don't EE if you gonna be girly after a lost...

7. Support but then also make it harder to scout ! I Got 300 k builds that get thrugh on my build with scouts ! Thats just wrong

8. Swag. I support this man.

9. for gods sake this thread just needs to be left dead it obviously doesnt have the support required to be considered if its 3 months old

10. Support. It's not fair that I KO someone with a spy attack that worked and they new who KOed them and I was a huge target.

11. You guys don't think this will overpower spies?

12. Cant believe I am going to support a person from ZAFT :oops:

full support.

13. No support

14. I support, its not spies without the stealth

15. I support. Spy's are stealthy , if you fail any spy's, the target can report who was spying. If no fails then its only right that no name gets exposed

16. Full support.. Still.