Successful Spy Action KO in EE should maintain its Stealth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Silph, Aug 29, 2013.

1. I agree with severe. Too unbalanced for other builds. Spy builds already have pinning superiority. Unless you want all of kaw hansels

2. EE Wars become more interesting if we add this tweak  Support silph

3. Doesnt make sence. No support. Sorry!

4. I support this.

5. No support not a good idea.

6. Its called chaos wars so this will allow the war to be fun

7. I would only like to see this happen in the choas wars but not a perm thing for wars. Spy builds already have a advantage so lets not make them a god in war.

8. This is a great idea, spies are supposed to be stealthy. Why, if you get a successful hit, would your opponent see who hit them? If spies are successful, then no one should even be aware of their presence. Full support.

9. Dumb idea no support

10. Ive already posted my support once. Now id like to offer diffrent suggestion. Add spy def pots to scouts or make it so scouts dont kill spies. It gets annoying when my spies are slaughtered by a bunch of 500-700k spy stat accounts

11. I would support any change that acts to balance the effectiveness of spy builds against attack & hybrid builds in war. Hansels receive no plunder for their assassinations or scouts; they receive plunder only by either attacking or ko'ing the enemy. (I'm ignoring steals since they are more a factor in sko - or preserving plunder - rather than in earning plunder.) Thus in order to earn plunder a spy build is forced by current war/game mechanics to reveal himself, which does seem contradictory to the concept of a spy build. Granted a spy build can perform an invaluable support role (e.g. reducing an enemy's spies to -0- making him vulnerable to attack ko) but he can only add directly to his clan's plunder score or to his individual plunder by performing an action which opens him immediately to counter attack. I know this reduces the spy build's effectiveness in war, but would the change Silph is suggesting act to balance the various builds in war? I think it would, and I support.

12. Half of these people only support this because he is the number one player...

13. Unfortunately I don't support this. Its a great idea but if this was the case it would b the "new" gh and majority of ppl wud just convert

14. Or become hybrid

15. That's a very good suggestion by our top player! Make it a advantage for hansel as hansel have a smaller CS. It will be quite interesting. Respect to Silph as this is coming from an attacker.

16. I agree 0.0 I would love the idea to remain hidden 

And visible to your clans CC and not the others would help.

For example: YOUR CLAN CHAT
    UPDATE: MR-KICKASS HAS KNOCKED OUT (insert name here ) and gained ( insert number here ) of there plunder

OTHER SIDES CLAN CHAT: YOUR ALLY ( insert name here ) WAS KNOCKED OUT VIA SPY ACTION AND LOST ( insert number here ) if there plunder.