Successful Spy Action KO in EE should maintain its Stealth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Silph, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Agreed no support they need to fix match ups and gh before they change things.

2. I like this Idea, it would be much more interesting and it would also fit to the new topic of the "Chaos wars" !
    So full support from my side to my friend Silph

Σtch

3. Support 

Hansels that aren't guilds or super LB are 95% to 100% useless in EE and also undesired, so its hard enough to get into a clan in the first place. Much less be a key player in winning a war.

This extra stealth will make it a bit easier for the majority(or minority...freaking GHs) to be more consistent in war.

4. Support but in your own clan it should say who knocked who out.

5. Full support...it would help bring spy builds back into the wars and make them more useful again, while adding another element to both offensive and defensive strategy that will have to be considered.

6. Nice to bump a thread that's been dead for over a month.

7. Support ... I think this is a great idea .

8. Good idea, makes clear sense!
    Bosque~

9. Support.Only in assasinations

10. ask yourself. does it need to be fixed? what are the issues or problems it is creating? need less people wanting this and wanting that and more people focusing on actual problems.

11. I agree 100% . Support

12. No support. Hansels are already effective enough in EE

13. It's been mentioned a few times before. Support as always

14. As a further question regarding spy actions. Given that you can get massive hybrids that can just rip a hansels troops to pieces, which make tanking troops pointless. To equal the playing field should defending scout actions use spy defence pots (only for ee would make burning SDP a gimme in osw) or scout offences not use potions?

15. Support and dont support. I support it because im a spy build and i hate it when you get a nice ko and dont get the chance to even say yay before you are pounced upon

Howether it would then lead to an imbalance and be biased against all other builds who i personally think are easier to ko as it is. They would still be jumped on as red pops up in cc so no support

I have warred on diff types of build and as spies are the main way of ko someone and the fact we can easily dtw ourselves we hansels and spy builds still have a good advantage as it is.

Besides no matter how you look at things no matter what changes devs make it will nevwr be truly fair and always biased to one type of build other another unless all mechanics were the sane which would be boring as hell :)

16. interesting and more fun