stupid weak pigs. the time is near

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Talks the talk but wont walk the walk

2. You had hb so u didn't really "unload"

3. I would but this is the best spammy thread I've seen today so..

4. And Not so normal Norma has taken 1st place as the idiot of the day,i gave my SS of your fails to black,hopefully he puts them to good use.Your a farmer who sucks at her job norma,now go home and sober up.

5. @ blackbum. Don't you dare call Pinned you pinned liar.

[​IMG]

Pinned and telling lies

6. Ever heard of fighting from pin?

7. Fox no matter what insult you can think of, you can't beat calling me a sheep. For sure.

Norma, the only thing I criticize is your constant, but funny bs.

Know how many times I have seen you call somebody a perm farm and give them the same no cf bull? How many of those people are you still farming? Im gonna guess none.

I laugh on your threads because you come on forums talking about perm farming everyone and their mom, throwing around the insults of a 4 year old, and acting like you're kaws coolest cat. It's a joke.

Ya it's your right to post these threads, but it's my right to reply on them ;)

8. Check spies nitwit,

9. You're nothing but a slice of pizza, you disgustingly delicious fraction of an Americanized-Italian circle composed of dough, sauce, and cheese!

10. *Sigh*
    Black Out I was peacefully regening after I unloaded on you.
    Then you started da scouts and emptied my 23% spy bars and called DTW. Good Job mate. 10/10 farming skills.

NOT. XD

11. No pots and I still win on you Norma,when will it end???never,cause like you said no CF right(till next week when you run out of xtals).....

12. Don't forgot about the fb attacks. Short term memory loss 10/10 for u buddy thanks for compliment

13. And nice lie cause if u had 23% u wouldn't have fail assassinated 3-4 times and fail steal. Nice try, way to pull a number out of ur ass nub.

14. Black Out Hitting from Pin!

WOOPWOOP WOOOOOOP

15. Hitting from pin isn't a bad thing.

It's not like scout bombing or anything.

16. @sigman-no-clue-weasel. You think i runout of x-tals? Think again.

You are mis informed. I can assure you of that.

I grow on x-tals. Not regens noob.

Your kaw is done

17. SO HARDCOREEEE

:3 (sorry Im too lazy to post memes or Gifs for this. )

18. "You're misinformed I use xtals!"

19. And ur pin whoop whoop, and also "the scouts fall in" amazing farming skills. Sorry I had to waste my attacks on u before u attacked meand I also won

20. Go to bed everyone