stupid weak pigs. the time is near

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Norma p n z amazing welcome to the perm farm

2. She xtaled again,hopefully by the end of the week I'll get the 900 defended attacks badge the regulators won't help me with:(

3. I don't think you take it to seriously, I know you do. Anybody who reads your threads can see that you have an obsession with trying to prove yourself a "badass".

4. You know for someone who has soooo many xtals you sure are DTW a lot......

5. Someone been getting surprise butt **** lately..

6. [​IMG]

Stupid noobs. Welcome to a real permanent farm. No cease fire. No end. Not now. Not ever

7. This thread wouldnt b complete without the stupid ass notorious

8. This was entertaining to read.

9. And nivans the stupid ass gay/racist and overall moron

10. Show the fail news of course want me to show mine?

11. @ TNT. I'm no badass. I just do as I please. I always have. I always will. Try it sometime? You coward. You weak pathetic nobody coward.

12. So angry relax it's almost midnight Al go get ready for sleepy time
    *forehead kisses

13. I think she might wana sleep on my butt hurt song

14. @blackbum. Show your ss. I did.

Ss or it didn't happen moron.

15. Yeah and you ******* morons are stupid enough to come here and talk **** about how bad Alison is, and how much of an attention whore she is.

News Flash.
    It's on online public forum.

The mere fact you post, means you are looking for attention, so you can shove those statements where it fits.

Alison plays KaW her way, the fact you get on her thread and post, means that you lose, you are playing KaW her way.

Deny it, tell me I'm wrong, farm me, whatever, but you will learn this some way, for now ignorance shall be bliss.

16. How original nivans.

17. @ nivans. Can you please leave this thread. You are off topic and flaming.

18. If anyone has PB shoot me a pm,I'd like you to post some screenshots of normas fails.Then again just say something stupid to her and you'll probably get a fail xtal dumped on you......

19. Support for anarchy