*Stupid Wall-posts!* - Starring StrictlyProfessional!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by W32SQLE_Anarchy, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Have you ever worked a retail job? Anarchy is like that customer i didnt feel like dealing with at the end of a shift. Its not like im mad at the customer i just dont want to spend time on them.

2. But you did spend time on them. That's apparent by the number of posts you responded with.

3. He was farming me, I had to spend a little time on him.

4. You spent a lot of time by the looks of it.

5. Maybe the problem is everyone has a different definition of what a lot or a little of time is. I'm immortal, so I don't recognize these time hacks. Or did they say I was immoral? Either way, I'm knee deep in clocks. And they all tell me different things.

6. About as much as im spending on you right now. If youre trying to say i cared because i spent time on him, i was playing the game in the first place, so its not like i had something a lot better going on.

7. You spent nearly two hours with him. You must really love your customers :lol:

8. If you look at the wall posts it lasted about 21min.

9. He might have spent 2 hours on me lol

10. Awww he's still trying to prove how right he is

11. ATG is entertaining, i wish he was the one that decided to farm me.

12. Strictly.

See how many people like you man...?
    :shock:

Oh wait, no one has disagreed yet.

Unlucky bud, keep posting your useless crap about how you don't care, yet you put fbs or scouts on me...?

Scouts don't do anything mate, especially when I was afk. :lol:

13. @SP's last post.

It doesn't matter who farms you, you just sit there, take the hits and talk absolute crap.

No wonder Val didn't teach you... :lol:

(Oh by the way telling Val I'm an idiot doesn't do much, except make him dislike you more.)

14. Strictly. If ur being farmed, the WORST thing you can do is show up your butthurt. I mean, if you start putting in these rather pathetic insults, then you are OPEN to humiliation.
    You talk smack, you get smacked, you keep all Butthurt to.yourself.

15. Oh, and by the way, I know this from experience, so...follow my advice unless you want to get branded as a NOOB forever.
    (You can't stop the hate btw)