Stupid Narwhal

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *SNI_W-IO-IL-FI_PER (01), Mar 20, 2013.

1. Cute Dylan. Once I've pinned your nub ass, don't make it even more amusing when you try to turtle in pin to try and redeem yourself LOL.

2. And a tip, you may aswell drop your 3.9m defence, because this acc with a stable can work you over.

3. Yea...u really need to stop talking about urself val...i thought u werw just a farmer but now ur looking like a stupid mental person that thinks hes awesome

4. Reset xD TROLOLOL

5. Stupid mental person?

Sigh....

I'll just leave it there. Need I say anymore

6. Uhhh im
    Not to sure about that val

7. Yea!call urself a stupid mental person

8. So Val... Who is your main... And how are you becoming the new B4ND 41D?

9. Wolf. You may quite honestly be more of an annoying moron than GodMod was. *hands wolf a medal* now go smack yourself with your phone some more. Maybe that'll wake up some brain cells

10. I wouldn't mess with val but not because he's some "awesome forumer". I wouldn't mess with him because of his experience and well built alts and strategies.

One of his acccounts is in a well respected stripping clan and he just uses his smaller alts to post in forums.

11. And what's with the pathetic insults flying back and forth...?

12. Phoenix..

The NEW band aid??



13. Just did, it felt good

14. I wasn't going to say "Swabia", so Band Aid is the only actual farmer I know from this era of forums.

15. New era? My hansel guide over 2 years old and still used to date must be new era..

16. Phoenix is a lot better kaWer than u val an u know it

17. Op's wall. 26 days back. Seems his main is a ******* midget

18. Phoenix is a better KaWer than me? How do you define "better"?

I don't see any useful posts on forums by him.

ACTUAL useful posts.

Only thing you would say is better is that he's on your side