Stupid Narwhal

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *SNI_W-IO-IL-FI_PER (01), Mar 20, 2013.

1. Wolf. Bring them out you little skid mark

2. Dylan_Theidiot I'll be happy to add you to my wall of recent strips

3. There secretive narwhal will figure out any time soon when he gets on -.-"

4. Please inform me of this group, I'm waiting 

5. @Val id be careful wolf seems to be a badass who wins wars with multiple accounts yet thinks youre gonna get banned for having multiple accounts. Better sleep with no eyes open at night. Nothin to fear from Mr. Skid Mark

6. U want me to reset?idrc ill reset..cya in a cppl mins

7. Yea, OP, it's totorerary irRegal to have more than 1 device!

8. Thank god OP is gonna reset. Was positively terrified of his ~90k cs. I peed a little when he started threatening

9. Reset your main.

10. I think im gunna be sick :? This op has just seriously put me off breakfast

11. Whoa... That was extremely clever, Val! Good one! Heres a little ✅sticker for your amazing choice of words.

I definitely don't wanna get put on your strip list, smart guy!! I wouldn't want you to waste anymore time than you already have on building those lays and posting pointless CRAP on forums!

Or what else? You gonna get your noob fan club to come after me? Lol

12. Lays=delicious

13. Nice, that first paragraph, you trying to come up with some witty comeback? Because to be honest it sounded stupid. A sticker? It's supposed to be "do you want a medal" idiot.

Why would I get a "forum noob fan club" to come after you? Out of all the people to say that to?
    That's right, I'm known for calling in friends?

Oh.. Reaaaallly?

14. No ive reset my main enough times

15. Oh and I'll do your comeback for you to save the trouble Dylan_Theidiot

"Hey, want a lollipop?! You so noob! Want a candy bar!!? Hey loser! uMadBro?!"

16. Once more wouldn't hurt.

17. Val > Swab > Dylan

The food chain  seems swab already tenderised you.

18. My post sounded stupid? Ha, bro, read your earlier one: "Dylan_TheIdiot"

If you are older than 14 that insult classifies as a lot of things, but mainly stupid. And I know NOTHING about you so please quit talking about yourself like I've read your bio.

19. ^nice, ik nothing about val either lol