Stupid Narwhal

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *SNI_W-IO-IL-FI_PER (01), Mar 20, 2013.

1. The reason I'm not hitting back is because I have no good reason to hit back, u don't have a good reason either but yet u continue, I now respect u and will make an apology,that Is soon enough. But Val is pissing me off

2. The reason I hate Val is because he talks about himself pretty much thinking he can just roll over me...but u don't know me, I've withstanding many hard times and I can do it again, I wouldn't really care if Val was a 100mil hansel, talking big really pisses me off

That's the only reason I hate val

3. And yes I did reset cuz Idrc about this account and I could give a damn if I was stateless here, I'm not resetting my main because I will piss off my owner, restart again, and then find a clan that will actually except noobs

4. Didn't know you've been through a famine, describe these "Hard times"

5. Val is a noob.

He once used the imfamous "I'm on the LeaderBoard" excuse.

Unless I'm thinking of someone else.

:|

6. When a hansel started hitting me I never gave up...he ended up giving up,to much to say

7. It sounds like Val drgn...it's sounds like val

8. I think a requirement for apoc is knowing the English language. What is the 'sniper' osw? If you are having problems in real life, how can you be in an osw and forum regularly. You also said that you were doing item phases in Haunting. If you are truly in an osw, the clan would forfeit the haunting. Stop lying and bluffing and grow a pair.

9. Cause I'm in osw with u retard, real life problems are school problems that u don't need to get ur head in. And u don't have to forfeit haunts to be in OSW.Regulators are in OSW and look at their history