Stronghold Siege (PvP Event) ***updated date

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Winston, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Spells last an hour so if you lost a tower you would still keep the spell

2. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

I’m still confused how this pvp works. How does others make 6k after few hours. I keep running out of the item that make me able hit BL. I have to join ending eb to get more. The drop I get don’t last long only few minutes then back to eb again. Is there another way to get those items to be able to hit bl?

3. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

So I get how I hit a tower or fix it. But as it looks like that’s already a waste of time for my team remind me, how the heck do I know what players are on opposing teams?

4. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Lol, so I sign up for a Pvp event that’s actually not going to reward me for making any Pvp attacks at all as the team I get dumped in will never get close to a tower even at this stage of the event, which means all I can ever earn is 1 point per hit and I’m 450 points off 100th place on leaderboard before I even start. If I could put all my focus on hitting players then maybe I could burn a ton of xstal sand stay up all night to make a forlorn charge but as I need to hit ebs to get the stuff I need to hit with I’m hamstrung there too. I can however mindlessly hit a tower that never breaks down as the defenders can easily repair it. And yes I know about the stuff in the market place but that equates to 150 hits per 24 hours. No ammo, no hope, no Pvp in this Pvp event for me. This is going to be a pointless exercise for at least a third of players who opt in...that’s assuming the teams are evenly allocated which I don’t get the impression they are.

5. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Has it been addressed that our battle stats are not increasing whatsoever? For example, I just used my bricks and shots, and my steal battle stats didn’t increase at all.

Is it the intention of the devs to not give us our earned stats needed for other achievements (Swindler Badge, etc.)? Would be hard to believe the stats increase by actions on EBs...but not on attacking actual opposing kingdoms during a PvP legend...

6. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Hits on players do count, but hits on the strongholds do not since they do not use any armies or spies.

7. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Winston, I’d urge ATA to reconsider that. The KaWmunity is spending a considerable amount of time to go through the tasks of attacking, stealing, etc., kingdoms. This is the very nature of what those stats are designed to commemorate. We didn’t design the code that kept our troops or spies whole, nor do we care if we lose the normal amount per action for this PvP legend. What I am sure the majority does care about, is receiving the proper battle stat update based off of our effort.

8. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

People are making clans for their team and in the clans they run b2b revenge of the warbeast which drops like 100 pvp event items for only 2-3 hits so u get 25shot/25brick/50pure

9. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Can you make more confusing it’s not enough

10. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

My views on PvP event! A great idea in principle much fun to be had the first 8 hours or so was great! Not just because we had the towers but because WC was alive with more than ads for clans! Teams were coming together and having to work at different things! Yes tears flowed but that was the intention ! But then realization dawned! This is a two week event! The tactical effort required to a keep towers b capture towers c hit opposite sides became a nightmare! Clan structure came apart and guys not understanding strategy behind getting or defending towers ! So a few suggestions for a next time if there is ! Opt in should give you a banner and you can only join if leaving home clan the Color clan ATA should of made color clans so guys could join an unlocked clan! Those that opted in should of been given X amounts of shot and brick! Have other thoughts but head mushed right now! Ohhhh yes event to dam long ! A weekend blitz would be far better! Committing to two weeks is a long slog...

11. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

So you actually only able to do 100 actions a day?

12. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

I’ve visited our strongholds, but I didn’t get any 10% plunder bonus for hitting ebs. Still the same gold payout 

13. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Simple question: Why should it be that complicated!!!

14. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Agree

15. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Its easy once youstart doing it, just look at your showcase recents for your colour , look at your battle list, reinforce your tower and attack others .

16. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Please make discord servers for the teams like in ASW for next time.

17. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

The rewards for teams really suck considering this is a two week event. Like... really really suck. Why so stingy? Rewards make ppl participate. Rewards make ppl happy. Rewards make this game worth playing.
    So why be stingy? Jesus Christ.

18. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Devs can you implement two changes;

Allow actions on towers even if we are zeroed, aka, if I'm zero troops still let me choose the attack option to destroy/rebuild, as it doesn't actually use any troops.

Automatically convert the eb item into its required form depending on which action is being done. It's annoying having to bounce between battle list, then my profile to see how many items I have, then marketplace to input the item number to convert it into shots or bricks.

Hope this makes sense.

19. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

I originally liked the idea of this event but after just 2 days it is now getting old already it requires consistent activity and is too repetitive, should have been maximum 5 days.

20. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Updated EB drops. Players will now receive more Yridine Shot and less Yridine Brick. This should help make control of the towers a bit trickier and allow for more changeovers.