STRIPPED

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RalphBro, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White tiger a *****

2. Well Tiger, considering that's 15 fails in about 2 mins, you haven't got a very strong case :|

3. Tiger do you manage to win any attacks? because if i posted my news from you it would be ALL fails as well.

4. 12:31- 12:39 is 2 minutes alpha? Learn to count moron

5. Hey OP.

[​IMG]

Now please, shut the **** up?

6. At 12:31 I started the 6fbs She failed to post those and only took pics of the fails afterwards and prior to burning her spies

7. That pics been going around Kaw for about a year now Val . But nice try. If those are urs U have no life.

8. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA about a year? Why have I never seen it? Ahaaaaaahaaaaa

I've actually just ******* laughed. I took the pic JUST THEN. When I show you a pic you deny it. **** man just live with it. Your an idiot.

9. The first, second AND third screenshots all show 5 fails in each, and they're all in within the minute of 12:39.

Learn to look at the screenshots, moron. Yeah, kindly shut the **** up. Thanks

10. It's all over pal bro. Seen it a million times

11. Those pics are pics of his accounts i think you'll find :lol: also nice job stripping someone less than half your size :D you're such a badass i want to be like you some day :D

12. Yes alpha but the 4th was at 12:31 and the 6fbs were between then and 12:39

13. Seems tiger can't accept ANY screenshot. First he saying the SS of Alison and others newsfeeds are fake or whatever, now mine. He can't accept being proved wrong

14. Val please talk on one account instead of bringing relentless and newbs in here to try and prove urself

15. All over pal? I don't even use pal apart from KaW world Council and Worm pal group.

Please be quiet

16. Worm pal group . That **** sounds so fuckin lame

17. Tried to get forum famous by "stripping" one of the awesomist people i have gone up against and then says everything is fake cuz he wants to look good. :lol: just stop op. The laughter is to much.

18. Talk on one account? I am talking on ONE account.

This isn't statless, it's a guild hansel.

I swap my attention and focus on growing a different account every month or so. It was previously VAL-ENTINE, then VALENTINE, then llllllllllVALllllllllll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.