STRIKE FORCE WE relations 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIIIIREVERSElllllCOWGIRLIIIII, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Sore losers ? "The war was close all the time" "good win" are you an idiot or are you just a minas? Can't tell the difference between the 2.

2. *creates clan purely for alliance*

3. I might be interested in joining this new clan, i still have my Worm wall pass at the bottom of my wall

4. I'm pretty sure when someone says it's a bad match, even though it was close all the way, it's a sore loser comment.

5. Yet to loose a single war this season?... The hell was four days ago then?

6. I will ask you a question lady.

Can you read the thread creation date, and then say that again

7. It's possible i've had a drink or two and just skimmed... I didn't squint at post dates. Mb

8. I find it ironic you lost the war following this post but that's just me.

9. Lol it is. But that war just made us even Harder to beat. We prettymuch gutted out all our medium builds so if an enemy wants to plunder off us they gonna have to either hit GH or hit tanks

10. Kezarah, to me u seem as a sore loser. Is it the fact that u ain't in here maybe?or that u lose too many wars to count? Either way, It is understandable, but I suggest u, next time to not expose ur butthurtness in such an obvious manner

War with ap was fun. Close war. Surprisingly close if u consider we were 2x smaller on that match.