Story Preveiw

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Porygod, Aug 14, 2010.

1. This is a preview for a story I'm writing, Enjoy: The sound of gunshots rung in my ears as I desperately ran forward. My hand groped for my genuine onyx dagger, but I knew I would be no match for the massive army behind me. More gunshots. Just ahead I could see a forest of thick-leaved mahogany trees. Maybe if I could make it into that forest I could lose my pursuers! I began to run faster, but it was too late. The leader of the army pursuing me strode up on horseback, cackled evilly and pointed his gun at my face. That's when I lost my third life.                                           "PORY!" I could recognize the snappy voice of my clan's leader anywhere. "Put down the video game and get out here!".

Did you like it? I'm a little stumped because I need some more characters. If anyone could help me that would be great! Thanks, bye!

2. Whats the story about?

3. It's going to be about a war between america and a race of demonic beings.

4. Nice twist to my idea

I was thinking more war between another country but that sounds AWSOME!

5. Gee thanks

6. That was good so far. It was pretty funny when it was just a video game too.