Stop the insanity!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DarthKrayt, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Instead of event after event after event, why not release an entirely new line of epic battles? Just a thought...

2. An event with rewards like before is what I want... Plzzzzz devs

3. Me too I want the rime thingy event thing like that thing from the thing event series thing that happened earlier with the banners and things with lots of silver bar things for gold and things.

4. This is why I left 6months ago

5. So I am assuming u built a time machine to travel to the future and post this then went back and left 6 months ago?

6. Will that make the Devs any money?

7. Actually yh releasing new ebs does earn cash. Remember when tbo was hard to beat without a full clan active on the regen? So many xtals were used just to beat it. When lotl and asof were released people had to xtal to finish them.

New hard ebs will always earn money for the devs so long as they make it worthwhile.

8. No point in releasing harder ebs yet

9. SHARK EBS

10. Devs honestly just want more money

11. If they release new ebs it'll probably he harder than LOTL. Only a minority of the clans in KaW can hit LOTL and it's been out for quite a while. Releasing another eb will continue to cater to BC accounts, leaving the rest of KaW behind again.

I think there's enough ebs as it is. I'd rather see improvements or even new features altogether.

12. Go figure, they need to make money to continue to operate and grow their business.

Your beef shouldn't be with them wanting money, rather than how they will earn it.

PS: If you're willing to work for free, contact me, I'll hire you!