Stop the 100 vs. 100 Weekend Indy Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Jan 26, 2015.

1. I'd agree with cloud. Primal or indy, it would be great to have two hour wars again. Allows so much more strategy wise.

2. i was on your roster.... the reason we lost was because of the wc

3. Support

4. Support.
    These wars are a waste of space.
    I'd rather have the option to do a proper war on that day.

5. There are other wars that day...

I didn't realise this was a from new player to lb war. Those suck I agree and need to be fixed

I do however like it when it's generally the same cs 100 man war, they need to stay.

6. I love the 100 wars. I think some tweaks are needed but Sorry no support

7. I'm mixed on this. I like the wars and 100 person indi is chaotic but can still be fun. However, I can see how it is frustrating with so many inactives. The part about them that is the most frustrating are the moles and cc spammers. They just make it not fun.

8. No matter what size war you have its still a 50% lottery chance of winning. Inactives are the problem that needs to be addressed not the size. In 15 person war u still can get inactive

9. There needs to be a broken sword fix, should be:
    1 time, a month
    2 time, war banned

If you can't commit to every war then don't war..

10. Agree chop

11. No support. 100 man are more fun. More people to hit and get hit by.

12. I was was actually at this war op u guys have a better roster than us your downfall was your guys had too many leaky builds and your wc sucked see my wall as proof

13. My issue with these wars, is that they are always over the weekend. Which is when most people (myself included) are able to war).

I would much prefer it if the devs put these on rotation with regular indi wars instead.
    Or they could just make the 100v100 wars on a Sunday/Monday or Friday/Saturday.

Either way I don't want to only have the option to do 100v100 wars when I can war.

14. If he his side had too many leaky builds then how did he have a better roaster then you?

15. I used to war weekends but where I match in 100 man rosters is ridiculous and all I am is a leak to lb players and bc players I'm not signing up for that anymore.... That means I get 1 war a week if I can free up my nite (I have kids) that fits any meaningful attempt at an even war

I'd go back to warring sat and sun if they were regular rosters

I understand 100 man rosters may have been wanted as something added but do them either 1-2 wars only or pick a weekday with high activity please

16. We did lose because of our wc as well. I will say that. However in a 15 man war a bad wc can be overcome way more easily than these 100 man wars.

17. No. A bad wc = a loss, unless other wc is worse.

18. Not necessarily. If you have a good set of players it can be overcome. It is way easier to track 15 players and re-ko them. Any good set of 15 players can collaborate and post targets in cc.

19. So you have a tracker but no one willing to slash together some targets? Impressive luck there.

I haven't lost an indy war in over 3 months. Always missing a tracker.